WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Damn Police Dogs (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5782)

ChildrenofSodom 11-01-2006 01:38 PM

Damn Police Dogs

Today our high school had a lockdown. All windows were to be locked, blinds pulled down, student ushered into their respective first periods, doors locked, and all rooms shut off to anyone that was not faculty. The purpose was 1)Simulate a hostage situation or strange person in building and 2) drug sniffing by dogs of the lockers (hallway and gym) and student parking lot. And guess whose car got a hit....MINE! So the principal came down, and took me to my car, where the police preceeded to search my car and subsequently found me stash. I wasnt arrested, but they set a court date.

Fucking sucks. My whole family is pissed. My teachers and friends wont talk to me. I cant drive. My mom isnt home right now, so that is why I am online, for a short while at least.

Dammit. How foolish of me.:bouville:

powerslave_85 11-01-2006 01:45 PM

Stash of what?

SomewhereInTime72 11-01-2006 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Stash of what?[/QUOTE]
Comic books.

ChildrenofSodom 11-01-2006 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Stash of what?[/QUOTE]

what do you think?:hmm:

powerslave_85 11-01-2006 01:50 PM

If I knew, would I be asking?

ChildrenofSodom 11-01-2006 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]If I knew, would I be asking?[/QUOTE]

my stash of catfood

powerslave_85 11-01-2006 01:56 PM

Well, let me be the first to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ChildrenofSodom 11-01-2006 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Well, let me be the first to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

heres the real story

[QUOTE=me] Today our high school had a lockdown. All windows were to be locked, blinds pulled down, student ushered into their respective first periods, doors locked, and all rooms shut off to anyone that was not faculty. The purpose was 1)Simulate a hostage situation or strange person in building and 2) drug sniffing by dogs of the lockers (hallway and gym) and student parking lot. And guess whose car got a hit....MINE! So the principal came down, and took me to my car, where the police preceeded to search my car and subsequently found my stash. I wasnt arrested,
[/QUOTE]

my grandma had left catfood in my trunk, and I forgot to take it out over the weekend. So...the dumb dogs hit on it, and make we worry for no good reason

DethMaiden 11-01-2006 02:10 PM

Good thing you left all your drugs at home.

Div 11-01-2006 02:15 PM

Set a court date for catfood? What the fuck is this, Communist Russia? Police raiding schools is FACSISM plain and simple. The cops in this case are no better then terrorists. It's part of trying to brainwash kids into accepting those type of situations as normal.

I would of told those cops to fuck off, this pisses me off so much. Fucking gestapo pricks.