WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The "Dave Mustaine speaketh" Thread (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5667)

JRA 10-08-2006 01:31 PM

The "Dave Mustaine speaketh" Thread

Dave is doing a chat on the Gigantour forums. For those of you not logged on, I'll copy and paste everything that goes on.

:party:

JRA 10-08-2006 01:32 PM

You can ask more than 1 question! Sweet!

JRA 10-08-2006 01:33 PM

verixStar: Do U ever think that GIGANTOUR would gonna be such a blast?

megaman: i had hope, and i am talking tomy agent mike dewdney in the uk at itb about bringing giganoutr to europe and theh uk in april when the ne record is released. and i wante to talk to some of the bands from clash of th titans to do it with me

Bands from the clash of the Titans tour, huh? I think we can make a bet that Slayer won't be one of them

SomewhereInTime72 10-08-2006 01:35 PM

Dave can't type. :eyes:

sneakbobcat 10-08-2006 01:36 PM

Ask Dave Mustaine if he really wrote all the guita parts in Master of Puppets ;)

Sweet, they are hitting the UK in april. I'll be there for sure if im not on holiday.

JRA 10-08-2006 01:38 PM

TheScorpionKing: Dave, what prompted you to insert Liar into the set starting in Tampa? I was there and it was awesome to hear live.

megaman: i heard the guys from LOG playing and there were a few notes that ther weren't doing right, so i went in and tried to remember it myself, and thought i would do it as a gift to them since they obviously like it,

:D

Div 10-08-2006 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=SomewhereInTime72]Dave can't type. :eyes:[/QUOTE]

neither can his fans :eyes:

JRA 10-08-2006 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]Ask Dave Mustaine if he really wrote all the guita parts in Master of Puppets ;)

Sweet, they are hitting the UK in april. I'll be there for sure if im not on holiday.[/QUOTE]

I already [accidentally] asked him why its such a big fucking deal that his religious beliefs get in the way of playing songs. I'm not pushing my luck.

JRA 10-08-2006 01:39 PM

DethStorm: Hey Dave. What inspired you to put the old RIP classic Take No Prisoners back on the setlist? I think everyone is in great approval of that decision =]

megaman: you can thank the Drovers and James Lomenoz. they want the best for you fans

ADD 10-08-2006 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=neilpeartjr.]TheScorpionKing: Dave, what prompted you to insert Liar into the set starting in Tampa? I was there and it was awesome to hear live.

megaman: i heard the guys from LOG playing and there were a few notes that ther weren't doing right, so i went in and tried to remember it myself, and thought i would do it as a gift to them since they obviously like it,

:D[/QUOTE]
:lol: Amazing how the band can just spur of the moment jam out a song like that they haven't rehearsed or anything at a headlining concert, major props to Dave for that. But next time he's gotta hit up Good Mourning/Black Friday and raise that fucker from the crypts:bouville: