WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tool -- Uniondale, NY -- October 7th, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5663)

SomewhereInTime72 10-07-2006 08:30 PM

Tool -- Uniondale, NY -- October 7th, 2006

Awesome show. :party:

Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six And Two
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days (Wings, Pt 2)
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima

I'm kinda dissapointed that they didn't play Sober, Right In Two, or Opiate (Or ANYTHING before Aenima, in fact). The show was still great however. Addi, I don't think you have reason to complain... Wings For Marie was pretty lame, easily the low point in the show... I didn't even notice the light show until that song because the band was able to distract me enough. 10,000 days was sweet though :drool: . And Aenima... Holy fuck that was great. :rocker: :rocker:

Great show!

I'll probably write a full review later.

iggyb387 10-07-2006 08:52 PM

I bet Maiden was better.

Sound like a good show though.

SomewhereInTime72 10-07-2006 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=iggyb387]I bet Maiden was better.[/QUOTE]
review/setlist pl0x.

iggyb387 10-07-2006 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=SomewhereInTime72]review/setlist pl0x.[/QUOTE]

My Maiden show had the exact same setlist as all the other shows. And everything there is to be said has been said already.

Besides Bruce claiming to have had a "Spinal Tap moment" because Philadelphia ran out of electricity.

You know, Bruce screaming "SCREAM FOR ME, PHILLY!" all the time might have been a "Spinal Tap moment". The show was in Camden, NJ.

ADD 10-07-2006 09:22 PM

I think 'Wings' in a live setting is lost on most people because it really isn't a song meant to be played live I don't think, and from other reviews I've read most of the audience seems to disengage and take piss breaks or whatever during that song, which upsets me. Otherwise glad you liked it:party:

sneakbobcat 10-08-2006 02:23 AM

Like the setlist, I won't be complaining if we get the same. I'm just wanting wanting to see 10,000 Days, Lateralus and Parabola - but i doubt we will get Parabola. (European tour)
Thanks for that.
Aenema always rocks!

DethMaiden 10-08-2006 04:37 AM

I always find Wings boring and Days awesome even though they're essentially the smae song.

ADD 10-08-2006 12:42 PM

The spring tour will certainly have 'Wings' so I'm happy enough:cool: In retrospect I'm glad I got to see Right In Two also because by then I will have likely seen all the 10,000 Days songs they chose to play live (unless by some mircale they start doing Intension). If they do Opiate next spring then I will have gotten to see all the songs they did on this tour at some point or another:party:

sneakbobcat 10-08-2006 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]The spring tour will certainly have 'Wings' so I'm happy enough:cool: In retrospect I'm glad I got to see Right In Two also because by then I will have likely seen all the 10,000 Days songs they chose to play live (unless by some mircale they start doing Intension). If they do Opiate next spring then I will have gotten to see all the songs they did on this tour at some point or another:party:[/QUOTE]

well... When I saw them they did a shortened minute or so version of Intension as the intro to Right In Two. Also, what makes you think they will do a spring tour in 2007 and if they do what makes you think they will play wings and 10,000 Days?
Did you get Sober??

ADD 10-08-2006 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]well... When I saw them they did a shortened minute or so version of Intension as the intro to Right In Two. Also, what makes you think they will do a spring tour in 2007 and if they do what makes you think they will play wings and 10,000 Days?
Did you get Sober??[/QUOTE]

They do the Intension intro everytime they play it, but like on the album when the song fades out before Right In Two starts so its not really the song. They said they will be doing a spring U.S tour on their website, and Justin stated in an interview that Wings/10,000 Days will become a staple in their setlist and remain there. Yes, I got Sober both times, they only recently dropped it like a couple weeks ago.