WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tool -- Glasgow, UK -- June 11th, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5294)

sneakbobcat 07-27-2006 08:23 AM

Tool -- Glasgow, UK -- June 11th, 2006

I wanted a longer set. But the set however was amazing

1.Rosetta Stoned
2.Stinkfist
3.Forty Six & 2
4.Jambi
5.Schism
6.Right In Two
7.Sober
8.Lateralus
9.Vicarious
10.Ænema

ChildrenofSodom 07-27-2006 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]I wanted a longer set. But the set however was amazing

1.Rosetta Stoned
2.Stinkfist
3.Forty Six & 2
4.Jambi
5.Schism
6.Right In Two
7.Sober
8.Lateralus
9.Vicarious
10.Ænema[/QUOTE]

christ man...you europeans sure do get alot of shows

sneakbobcat 07-27-2006 08:36 AM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom]christ man...you europeans sure do get alot of shows[/QUOTE]

No we don't really. I've just made the most of every show opportunity i've had since March this year.
I have however missed one or two.
We get Lacuna Coil, Atreyu and 36 Crazyfists this year and i'm still in the process of saving up for tickets. Oh yeah, and Black Label Society next year in March. Im undecided about that one.
I don't listen to them that much but Zakk Wilde is an amazing guitarist.
Should i go? anyone?

ChildrenofSodom 07-27-2006 08:47 AM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]No we don't really. I've just made the most of every show opportunity i've had since March this year.
I have however missed one or two.
We get Lacuna Coil, Atreyu and 36 Crazyfists this year and i'm still in the process of saving up for tickets. Oh yeah, and Black Label Society next year in March. Im undecided about that one.
I don't listen to them that much but Zakk Wilde is an amazing guitarist.
Should i go? anyone?[/QUOTE]

i want to go this November....I say you should go for it...its in March...so...you have plenty of time to decide

sneakbobcat 07-27-2006 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom]i want to go this November....I say you should go for it...its in March...so...you have plenty of time to decide[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll get tickets then, when i can afford them.
It's a decent sized venue too - 2,500.
Make sure to add a report as to how good they are if you go in November!

ChildrenofSodom 07-27-2006 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]Thanks. I'll get tickets then, when i can afford them.
It's a decent sized venue too - 2,500.
Make sure to add a report as to how good they are if you go in November![/QUOTE]
i am probably not going...I am going to Celtic Frost the week afterwards, so i dont think i can get a ride

sneakbobcat 07-27-2006 10:42 AM

Yes! Tool have just confirmed they are coming back here in November!
Glasgow SECC!

ADD 07-30-2006 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]Yes! Tool have just confirmed they are coming back here in November!
Glasgow SECC![/QUOTE]
:fist:

Too bad this set is so short though.

sneakbobcat 07-31-2006 05:26 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]:fist:

Too bad this set is so short though.[/QUOTE]

Yeh they did lengthen their songs a little though. Added a bit to Stinkfist and Schism and lengthed the drum solo in Forty Six & 2. Just to make it a 1 hour 45 minute long show.
I am hoping that they sort something out for next time though. I won't be dissapointed if it's the same length set though.

ADD 07-31-2006 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat]Yeh they did lengthen their songs a little though. Added a bit to Stinkfist and Schism and lengthed the drum solo in Forty Six & 2. Just to make it a 1 hour 45 minute long show.
I am hoping that they sort something out for next time though. I won't be dissapointed if it's the same length set though.[/QUOTE]
It should be about 2 hours next time.