WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Emperor -- New York City, NY -- July 14th, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5232)

hot_turkey_ed 07-14-2006 10:41 PM

Emperor -- New York City, NY -- July 14th, 2006

Source: [url=http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=55103]Blabbermouth[/url]

01. Into The Infinity Of Thoughts / The Burning Shadows Of Silence / Cosmic Keys To My Creations & Times (medley)
02. Thus Spake The Nightspirit
03. An Elegy Of Icaros
04. Curse You All Men
05. With Strength I Burn
06. Towards The Pantheon
07. The Majesty Of The Nightsky
08. The Loss And Curse Of Reverence
09. In The Wordless Chamber
10. Inno A Satana
11. The Wanderer (from tape)
---------------------------------------
12. I Am The Black Wizards
13. Ye Entranceperium
14. Opus A Satana (from tape)

overkiller 07-14-2006 11:27 PM

Hm...

They didn't play The Wanderer, I missed that. After Inno A Satana they left the stage and started Opus A Satana, then did the encore, then finished Opus.

Bloodcurse 07-15-2006 09:38 AM

Was Samoth at the second show?

overkiller 07-15-2006 10:02 AM

No :(

overkiller 07-15-2006 10:51 AM

Oh and this is worth mentioning:

There were some retards directly behind us who, as soon as the first band took the stage, started the whole "GET OFF THE STAGE... EM-PE-ROR, EM-PE-ROR" bullshit, which wasn't so bad during the godawful Starkweather, but as I mentioned Daylight Dies were pretty good, so it got really fucking old by then. These idiots definitely didn't look 21 but somehow they managed to get their hands on a bunch of beer, and they obviously had way more than their pussy asses could handle, because by the time Emperor took the stage they were like... fucking falling over and babbling incoherently. One of them kept falling on us, trying to use us to hold himself up, pulling my buddy's hair etc., and we kept trying to push him away... anyway, point of the story, one of these idiots was starting shit with some random guy and was just generally making things unenjoyable for everyone around him, while his friends just tried to hold him back and the chick they were with just bitched and cried and shit. Eventually somebody got a security guard and they got kicked out like 2 songs into Emperor's set :party:

They had this one chance to see Emperor and they fucked it up and will most likely never see them again :party:

DethMaiden 07-15-2006 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=overkiller]Oh and this is worth mentioning:

There were some retards directly behind us who, as soon as the first band took the stage, started the whole "GET OFF THE STAGE... EM-PE-ROR, EM-PE-ROR" bullshit, which wasn't so bad during the godawful Starkweather, but as I mentioned Daylight Dies were pretty good, so it got really fucking old by then. These idiots definitely didn't look 21 but somehow they managed to get their hands on a bunch of beer, and they obviously had way more than their pussy asses could handle, because by the time Emperor took the stage they were like... fucking falling over and babbling incoherently. One of them kept falling on us, trying to use us to hold himself up, pulling my buddy's hair etc., and we kept trying to push him away... anyway, point of the story, one of these idiots was starting shit with some random guy and was just generally making things unenjoyable for everyone around him, while his friends just tried to hold him back and the chick they were with just bitched and cried and shit. Eventually somebody got a security guard and they got kicked out like 2 songs into Emperor's set :party:

They had this one chance to see Emperor and they fucked it up and will most likely never see them again :party:[/QUOTE]

They deserved it, fuckers. No one ever kicks people out when they act like that here, I wish security would crack down.

Bloodcurse 07-15-2006 09:06 PM

Haha I remember the one time at an Iced Earth show, this dude in front of me kept swinging his hair into my face...so I got so sick of it, the next time he did it I grabed a piece of his hair and ripped it out haha, the fucker turns around and goes "Oh sorry bro!"