WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tool -- Le Zenith, France -- June 28th, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5142)

ADD 06-28-2006 04:54 PM

Tool -- Le Zenith, France -- June 28th, 2006

Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
[B]Opiate[/B]
Right In Two
Lateralus
----------
Vicarious
Ænema

THEY PLAYED OPIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ADD 06-28-2006 04:58 PM

Thank God, finally something of an indication that they will be changing their set up at some point for the next leg of the tour. My worry was that they wouldn't have even time to rehearse a lot of new songs after this Euro-tour was over and in time for the late summer/fall dates, but if they are fucking bringing back Opiate for this one show then I am FOAMING AT THE MOUTH FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

powerslave_85 06-28-2006 05:09 PM

Tool seem like one of those bands who mostly stick to one setlist, but every once in a while they throw in a total shocker.

ADD 06-28-2006 05:09 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Tool seem like one of those bands who mostly stick to one setlist, but every once in a while they throw in a total shocker.[/QUOTE]
On the Lateralus tour they played a different setlist every night.

And yes, Opiate would be in this case a total shocker:lol: Like going to a Maiden gig where you know the same general set they've been playing for a couple months, and then out of nowhere they play 'Innocent Exile':lol:

powerslave_85 06-28-2006 05:12 PM

Well, it seems like this tour has been pretty much the same, except for a few changes, and that's what I was basing it on.

Maiden should play something like "Gangland" or "Gates of Tomorrow" next time just to fuck with everyone :lol:

ADD 06-28-2006 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Well, it seems like this tour has been pretty much the same, except for a few changes, and that's what I was basing it on.

Maiden should play something like "Gangland" or "Gates of Tomorrow" next time just to fuck with everyone :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this tour has been very different for them.

:lol: :rocker:

JRA 06-28-2006 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85]Well, it seems like this tour has been pretty much the same, except for a few changes, and that's what I was basing it on.

Maiden should play something like "Gangland" or "Gates of Tomorrow" next time just to fuck with everyone :lol:[/QUOTE]

If Maiden played Gangland, I would go apeshit. That song is so underrated.

powerslave_85 06-28-2006 05:19 PM

BTW: I'm suprised to not see Sober on that list.

DethMaiden 06-28-2006 05:45 PM

No "The Pot"? :hmm:

PowerMaiden 06-28-2006 06:04 PM

Maiden should do the entire NOTB album on one tour, that would put Metallica & Slayer far away in the dust with MOP and RIB

Cheers !!
Power:666:Maiden