WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gamma Ray -- New York, NY -- May 1st, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=4887)

Fe Maiden 05-02-2006 06:36 AM

Gamma Ray -- New York, NY -- May 1st, 2006

Set List:

1.Intro/Garden of the Sinner
2.New World Order
3.Fight
4.Blood Religion
5.Armageddon
6.Heavy Metal Universe
7.The Silence
8.I Want Out
9.Rebellion in DreamLand
10.Land of the Free
ENCORE
11.Valley of the Kings
12.Somewhere Out in Space (extended)/end of Rebellion in Dreamland
ENCORE 2
13.Send Me a Sign

NO Spritiual Dictator:mad:

Anxiously awaiting Clansman1114's review:snivel:

theclansman1114 05-02-2006 07:22 AM

Hello there,

Yes so I see you have stumbled upon a setlist.

13 songs is a smaller set. Crowd surfers and moshers need to be shot. I was kicked in the head 3 times and in the face once. My arms are sore as hell from holding myself and all the people pushing me back from crushing the girl in front of me. And I lost my Helloween - Walls of Jericho pin :(

Who really gives a fuck though?

The show was amazing. Soundwise, the PA was kinda low, but that is usually the case at BB Kings. Kai/Henjo/Dirk tones sounded great. And they had a great mix, no one person was too loud or soft.

The meet and greet afterwards was everything I thought it would be. Kai/Henjo/Dirk/Dan signed everything I presented them. They were very open with conversation and took pictures with me. I was pretty much in shock the whole time I talked to them. I was able to tell Kai how much of a fan I was of him and how much I love everything he's ever done. I could be on the bonus disc of the DVD since there was a guy filming for it.

Fe Maiden 05-02-2006 07:40 AM

[QUOTE=theclansman1114]Hello there,

Yes so I see you have stumbled upon a setlist.

13 songs is a smaller set. Crowd surfers and moshers need to be shot. I was kicked in the head 3 times and in the face once. My arms are sore as hell from holding myself and all the people pushing me back from crushing the girl in front of me. And I lost my Helloween - Walls of Jericho pin :(

Who really gives a fuck though?

The show was amazing. Soundwise, the PA was kinda low, but that is usually the case at BB Kings. Kai/Henjo/Dirk tones sounded great. And they had a great mix, no one person was too loud or soft.

The meet and greet afterwards was everything I thought it would be. Kai/Henjo/Dirk/Dan signed everything I presented them. They were very open with conversation and took pictures with me. I was pretty much in shock the whole time I talked to them. I was able to tell Kai how much of a fan I was of him and how much I love everything he's ever done. I could be on the bonus disc of the DVD since there was a guy filming for it.[/QUOTE]Sucks about the crowd surfers and moshers:mad: I hate that shit! Glad you had a good time!!!! I think I saw your post on the GR board but its under a different nick right?

theclansman1114 05-02-2006 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=Fe Maiden]Sucks about the crowd surfers and moshers:mad: I hate that shit! Glad you had a good time!!!! I think I saw your post on the GR board but its under a different nick right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah when I joined the Fanclub I got a new name.

overkiller 05-02-2006 10:58 AM

I wanted to go to this! Couldn't do it though, not enough money, and this week has been dominated by shows (Sanctuary, Exodus, DragonForce). Sounds like it was good though :horns: