WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rob Zombie -- Columbus, OH -- April 6, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=4670)

DethMaiden 04-07-2006 04:22 AM

Rob Zombie -- Columbus, OH -- April 6, 2006

I'll do a review later, I only have time to put the sets for now. I didn't get Bullet for My valentine's, but that's okay because they were horrible.

[U]Lacuna Coil[/U]
Tightrope
Fragile
To the Edge
Swamped
Fragments of Faith
Enjoy the Silence
Our Truth
Heaven's a Lie

[U]Rob Zombie[/U]
Sawdust in the Blood
American Witch
Demon Speeding
Living Dead Girl
Creature of the Wheel
More Human than Human
Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Let it All Bleed Out
House of 1000 Corpses
Super-Charger Heaven
Foxy Foxy
Thunder Kiss '65
Superbeast
Dragula
The Lords of Salem

ADD 04-07-2006 07:31 AM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden]I'll do a review later, I only have time to put the sets for now. I didn't get Bullet for My valentine's, but that's okay because they were horrible.

[U]Lacuna Coil[/U]
Tightrope
Fragile
Within You
Senzafine
Fragment of Faith
Enjoy the Silence
Our Truth
Heaven's a Lie

[U]Rob Zombie[/U]
Sawdust in the Blood
American Witch
Demon Speeding
Living Dead Girl
Creature of the Wheel
More Human than Human
Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Let it All Bleed Out
House of 1000 Corpses
Super-Charger Heaven
Foxy Foxy
Thunder Kiss '65
Superbeast
Dragula
The Lords of Salem[/QUOTE]

The Lacuna setlist is weak, Zombie's is decent, but there are some 'Horses' songs I would have liked to see that aren't there.

EvilCheeseWedge 04-07-2006 08:32 AM

That looks short... almost the same length as his Ozzfest set.

Fe Maiden 04-07-2006 09:40 AM

No [I]Pussy Liquor[/I]:eyes:

EvilCheeseWedge 04-07-2006 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=Fe Maiden]No [I]Pussy Liquor[/I]:eyes:[/QUOTE]

That's a sweet song :light:

DethMaiden 04-07-2006 11:51 AM

This isn't a full review by any means, but he added Super-Charger Heaven, which wasn't at many of the previous shows.

Also, he apologized for screwing up some of the lines in Dragula by debuting a new live song: The Lords of Salem.

DethMaiden 04-07-2006 11:55 AM

I was wrong about two of the Coil songs, sorry. I fixed it.

DethMaiden 04-07-2006 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]The Lacuna setlist is weak, Zombie's is decent, but there are some 'Horses' songs I would have liked to see that aren't there.[/QUOTE]

Does the edit make it any better? Besides, Enjoy the Silence and Heaven's a Lie were plenty amazing.

Does anyone know what conditioner Cristina uses? She headbanged harder than any of the guys last night, and yet here hair bounced back to beauty every time she got up to sing. :eek: It's magical!

ADD 04-07-2006 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden]This isn't a full review by any means, but he added Super-Charger Heaven, which wasn't at many of the previous shows.

Also, he apologized for screwing up some of the lines in Dragula by debuting a new live song: The Lords of Salem.[/QUOTE]
Dragula is like his most famous song; that's like Bruce fucking up the lyrics to The Trooper, then apologizing and saying they'll play New Frontier:D

DethMaiden 04-07-2006 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]Dragula is like his most famous song; that's like Bruce fucking up the lyrics to The Trooper, then apologizing and saying they'll play New Frontier:D[/QUOTE]

:lol: All he did was sang the second verse twice. He did in the right spot, and again when the third verse was supposed to be. I guarantee that The Lords of Salem was a spur-of-the-moment thing, Rob looked awfully embarassed.