WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Overkill –- Towson, MD -- February 19th, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=4075)

slave670 02-19-2006 09:36 PM

Overkill –- Towson, MD -- February 19th, 2006

I just got home about an hour ago and my ears are still ringing. Great show. 10/10. If Overkill is coming your way, don’t miss them. This was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. The crowd was kinda lame, I would guess that there were around 100 – 150 people there, but that didn't stop Overkill from tearing it up.

Deny The Cross
Rotten to the Core
Battle
Damned
Thunderhead
Necroshine
Long Time Dyin’
Elimination
Blood Money
Thanx For Nothing
Hello From The Gutter
Overkill

Encore
Coma
Old School
Fuck You

Edit: I just talked to someone that I was with at the show and got the title for the song I didn't know. It was Thunderhead.

ADD 02-19-2006 09:37 PM

Dang, nothing from I Hear Black. I wanna see Overkill someday though.

hot_turkey_ed 02-19-2006 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]Dang, nothing from I Hear Black. I wanna see Overkill someday though.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I think they coming back to the Pound this year. I can't remember where the fuck I read that.

ADD 02-19-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed]For some reason, I think they coming back to the Pound this year. I can't remember where the fuck I read that.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

overkiller 02-19-2006 11:38 PM

Yeahh, my friend goes to Towson University, she told me this show was coming up about a week ago. Anyway, I'm going to BB's tomorrow (technically today) to see them, and almost certainly meet them :rocker: My neighbor (sister of Dave Linsk) still has to get back to me on when I should ask to get backstage...

JRA 02-20-2006 09:32 AM

[QUOTE=slave670]100 150 people[/QUOTE]

:(

They deserve better.

Deny The Cross!!

:party:

slave670 02-20-2006 09:35 AM

[QUOTE=neilpeartjr.]:(

They deserve better.

[/QUOTE]
I agree, but I think the fact that they played in DC the night before had something to do with the low turn out.

overkiller 02-21-2006 12:17 PM

Ah, NYC show was awesome. They played that same setlist except "Where It Hurts" was thrown in somewhere.

slave670 02-21-2006 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=overkiller]Ah, NYC show was awesome. They played that same setlist except "Where It Hurts" was thrown in somewhere.[/QUOTE]
:flame: Damn it :flame: They played "Where It Hurts" but I can't remember where. I can't believe I missed it. I put everysong in the "notepad" on my cell as they played them and I already erased it. :flame:

anthraxmosher 02-21-2006 07:40 PM

FUCKIN OVERKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH. KICK ASS SET LIST. they should hae thrown "wrecking crew" in there somewhere. Wouldve have been better. but all in a all a kick ass set. cant wait to see em in spetember at the whisky