WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- London, UK -- December 19th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=3829)

jaysadler2 02-02-2006 03:07 AM

Metallica -- London, UK -- December 19th, 2005

Hey, im new here, thought id upload some of my set lists/reviews of some the concerts i have been to.

Thought i'd start with Metallica, im a big fan, and they helped me to pick up a guitar blah....blah...blah...

anyway, setlist:

-Blackned
-Creeping Death
-Seek and Destroy
-Fade To Black
-The Thing That Should Not Be
-Frantic
-For Whom The Bell Tolls
-Dirty Window
-Sad But True
-One
-Damage Inc.
---------------
-Harvestor Of Sorrow
-Nothing Else Matters
-Master Of Puppets
---------------
-St. Anger
-Enter Sandman
---------------
-Am I Evil
-Hit The Lights

Pretty good set, only played a few songs from St. Anger which helped, and the played vintage classics such Hit The Lights and Damage inc. What would've made my night though wouldve been hearing the four horseman and ride the lightning which are my favourite songs but nevermind.
The venue for this gig was ok, was huge and loads of atmosphere but i prefer smaller/intimate venues, but metallica being such a big band, i doubt thats ever gonna happen.

support- Gadsmack (Shit)

JRA 02-02-2006 05:05 AM

Did they play Am I Evil in full or just the first half?

jaysadler2 02-02-2006 11:48 PM

First half, just b4 the second riff.breakdown section kicks in after the chorous, then james hetfield let his guitar ring, then a load of noie from lars and james together (like the intro to hit the lights) then the opening riff to hit the lights kicked in, was quality

HECHO EN MEXICO 02-02-2006 11:55 PM

ZEPPELIN SOLD OUT THE Earls Court arena FOR
5 SHOWS IN A ROW BACK IN 1975!

Dead_skin_mask 02-04-2006 04:47 AM

[QUOTE=jaysadler2]What would've made my night though wouldve been hearing the four horseman and ride the lightning which are my favourite songs but nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Lol, unlucky dude, you should have gone to the gig the day after this where they played both those songs.

However they didn't play Blackened, Damage Inc., Fade To Black or Hit The Lights. So I reckon you got the better deal :horns:

KerryKingsBeard 02-04-2006 04:57 AM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]ZEPPELIN SOLD OUT THE Earls Court arena FOR
5 SHOWS IN A ROW BACK IN 1975![/QUOTE]
Floyd sold it out for [B]14 shows in a row [/B]in 1994.

PowerMaiden 02-04-2006 06:53 AM

[QUOTE=KerryKingsBeard]Floyd sold it out for [B]14 shows in a row [/B]in 1994.[/QUOTE]

and 3 sold out Olympic Stadium in a row in Montreal for that tour (I saw the first gig)

That's 180 000 people in 3 nights

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

JRA 02-04-2006 07:01 AM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO]ZEPPELIN SOLD OUT THE Earls Court arena FOR
5 SHOWS IN A ROW BACK IN 1975![/QUOTE]

:cool:

jaysadler2 02-04-2006 10:06 AM

im sure if metallica were set to play 10 shows in a row, at earls court on the st. anger tour, then they would all sell out!!!!!!!!!

lol, kidding, no offense to zeppelin or floyd, love both bands

es156 02-04-2006 12:58 PM

[quote=KerryKingsBeard]Floyd sold it out for [B]14 shows in a row [/B]in 1994.[/quote]
14 in a row!?!

:wow: