WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Heathen Crusade Metalfest -- Minneapolis, MN -- January 21st, 2006 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=3731)

ADD 01-24-2006 09:50 PM

Heathen Crusade Metalfest -- Minneapolis, MN -- January 21st, 2006

The inaugral date of what I hope will be many more Heathen Crusades to hit America in the future, these are some setlists I have gathered thus far of the bands that played in this great, landmark event for U.S metal scene:

[U]November's Doom[/U]

The Pale Haunt Departure
Not the Strong
With Rue and Fire
Autumn Reflection
Lost in a Day
In the Absence of Grace
Dark World Burden

[U]Moonsorrow[/U]

Jumalten Kaupunki
Sankarihauta
Kylan Paassa
Pimea
Kivenkantaja
Unohduksen Lapsi
* unknown*
Pakanajuhla

More info to come:blaze:

Edited for correctness.

Bouville 01-24-2006 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]The inaugral date of what I hope will be many more Heathen Crusades to hit America in the future, these are some setlists I have gathered thus far of the bands that played in this great, landmark event for U.S metal scene:

[U]November's Doom[/U]

The Pale Haunt Departure
Not the Strong
With Rue and Fire
Autumn Reflection
Lost in a Day
In the Absence of Grace
Dark World Burden

[U]Moonsorrow[/U]

Jumalten Kaupunki
Sankarihauta
Kylan Paassa
Pimea
Kivenkantaja
Unohduksen Lapsi
* unknown*
Ukkosenjumalan Poika

More info to come:blaze:[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool:

SnakeCharmer 01-24-2006 11:55 PM

MOONSORROW!! :rocker:

Bouville 01-24-2006 11:55 PM

[QUOTE=SnakeCharmer]MOONSORROW!! :rocker:[/QUOTE]

What about Novembers Doom? :mad:

SnakeCharmer 01-24-2006 11:59 PM

[QUOTE=Bouville]What about Novembers Doom? :mad:[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

Bouville 01-25-2006 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=SnakeCharmer]:zzz:[/QUOTE]

You are infidel indeed... the last Novembers Doom album is probably the best they have ever written. Granted their previous albums can be a little bit too dense but this new album is just great

SnakeCharmer 01-25-2006 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=Bouville]You are infidel indeed... the last Novembers Doom album is probably the best they have ever written. Granted their previous albums can be a little bit too dense but this new album is just great[/QUOTE]

I'll admit that I have only heard the last album and I just didnt think it was all the great and that's why I havent listened to anything else by them.

Bouville 01-25-2006 12:04 AM

Fair enough, if you did not like the last album, I don't think you will like the early stuff...I like them but that is because I am a sick Doomster :lol:

SnakeCharmer 01-25-2006 12:06 AM

Speaking of doom. Have you heard the latest Swallow the Sun album? Its called "Ghosts of Loss" and the song "The Giant" has to be one of the best doom songs I have ever heard.

Bouville 01-25-2006 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=SnakeCharmer]Speaking of doom. Have you heard the latest Swallow the Sun album? Its called "Ghosts of Loss" and the song "The Giant" has to be one of the best doom songs I have ever heard.[/QUOTE]

It was released last year and it is fucking amazing...I like it better than "The Morning Nevel Came" which btw it is going to be released in a double vinyl version...

Shallow the Sun is a very underrated band, as Draconian... they deserve better exposure...