WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Children Of Bodom -- Tampa, FL -- December 5th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=3198)

Spiral_Slave 12-06-2005 07:49 AM

Children Of Bodom -- Tampa, FL -- December 5th, 2005

WOW! What a night! Here is a breakdown of the gig band by band

Amon Amarth - I came in about halfway through their set, due to the fact that the lines were moving slow to get in. I caught like 4 songs, and not being too familiar with their material, I couldn't tell you the names. I headbanged the whole time though and got the horns from the guitar player. :D ' Death In Fire ' was the last song they played and it ruled. Then the singer drank from a horn. :rocker:

Trivium - I hated them. The music, the fans singing with 'em, everything. It was sooo lame how every five seconds all the frontman was like ' I WANNA SEE A HUGE CIRCLE PIT AND IF YOU'RE METAL, YOU'LL BE IN IT! IF NOT GET OFF THE FLOOR! ' I wanted to deck him. The obnoxious guy in front of us was a huge Trivium fan and kept trying to crowd surf on me and my friends. Overall I just stood there for a good majority of the time.

FUCKING BODOM!!! - As soon as ' Twist And Shout ' came on over the PA, everyone started going crazy. From the first riff of Living Dead Beat to the last note of Downfall I went apeshit. Henkka threw me a pick but some huge guy in front of me intercepted it :flame: :flame: Henkka made a kinda pissed off face but never threw another one. During Sixpounder I shook Roope's hand that was awesome. And during I think In Your Face, I shook Alexi's. They were fucking awesome. I can't believe I considered selling my tickets.
The drum solo was a let down, and I wasn't too keen on the guitar/keyboard duel....but it was the standard setlist just switched around

1. Intro (Twist & Shout)
2. Living Dead Beat
3. Sixpounder
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Hate Me!
6. Angels Don't Kill
7. Drum solo
8. WE're Not Gonna Fall
9. Bodom After Midnight/Bodom Beach Terror/Bodom After Midnight
10. Needled 24/7
11. Solo Warman and Alexi
12. Follow The Reaper
13. In Your Face
14. Hatecrew Deathroll
15. Are You Dead Yet ?

Encores:

16. Guitar solo (Latvala)
17. Chokehold
18. Everytime I Die
19. Downfall

SirLardsAlot 12-06-2005 09:32 AM

Don't you mean 12-5-05? :dorky:

Spiral_Slave 12-06-2005 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=SirLardsAlot]Don't you mean 12-5-05? :dorky:[/QUOTE]

Damnit...Turkey can you change this for me?

Nemesis 12-06-2005 10:02 AM

Fixed.

Spiral_Slave 12-06-2005 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=Nemesis]Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Gracias. :party:

Bloodcurse 12-06-2005 02:12 PM

3 more days!!!! I can't wait!!

MetalDrummer888 12-06-2005 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave]
It was sooo lame how every five seconds all the frontman was like ' I WANNA SEE A HUGE CIRCLE PIT AND IF YOU'RE METAL, YOU'LL BE IN IT! IF NOT GET OFF THE FLOOR! ' I wanted to deck him.[/QUOTE]
o yea . . . i forgot to include my rant about that in my review. . . . that guy is such a dipshit . . . anybody who thinks that a circle pit is the pinnacle of heavy metal is a poser. He was obviously to stupid to understand the reason we werent creating a circle pit was that there were like 6 posts about 6 inches thick all throughout the venue, and nobody wanted to get slammed into them . . . he was such a dick, and he wouldnt such the hell up . . . CMON SAN FRANCISCO ARE YOU SCARED???? . . . no, we just arent a bunch of insecure posers like you are :hecho:

i still tink their music is pretty good, but they were fucking idiots :bouville:

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave]
I can't believe I considered selling my tickets.[/QUOTE]

neither could i :lol:

ADD 12-06-2005 03:42 PM

Glad you had fun:party:

Spiral_Slave 12-06-2005 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]Glad you had fun:party:[/QUOTE]

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

PowerMaiden 12-06-2005 04:00 PM

Glad you saw the light, Bodom owns !!!

I see them again this sunday :party:

Cheers !