WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Helloween -- Zlin, Czech Rebublic -- November 18th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=3073)

Voodoomaster 11-19-2005 04:21 AM

Helloween -- Zlin, Czech Rebublic -- November 18th, 2005

Intro (Orchestral Occasion)
The King For A 1000 Years
Eagle Fly Free
Hell Was Made In Heaven
Keeper Of The Seven Keys
Drum solo (Dani+Markus!!!!)
Occasion Avenue
Future World
Sascha solo
Power
If I Could Fly
The Invisible Man
Mrs. God
A Tale That Wasn´t Right
I Want Out
-----------------------
Mr. Torture
Dr. Stein
-----------------------
Perfect Gentleman

Not bad at all, I think. It's just a bit too short and there are no songs from Walls Of Jericho. And also, where the hell is Halloween?The guys promised to play it, but it's not here, sadly :( But I'm already pumped for the 26th of November by this setlist!:rocker:

SomewhereInTime72 11-19-2005 07:31 AM

:rocker: GREAT!:rocker:

Spiral_Slave 11-19-2005 08:40 AM

Yeah where is Halloween? They promised us...but other than that it seems like a very good setlist. And keep in mind this is the first show of the tour and the setlist is subject to change.

ADD 11-19-2005 09:16 AM

:( I was expecting better. Hopefully they'll adjust it by the time they hit the U.S:horns:

ADD 11-19-2005 09:17 AM

AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE BANDS DOING SOLOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: That's fucking lame, give us an extra song or two in its place besides some random wanking for 5 minutes:bouville:

Spiral_Slave 11-19-2005 09:40 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE BANDS DOING SOLOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: That's fucking lame, give us an extra song or two in its place besides some random wanking for 5 minutes:bouville:[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with that.

MetalDrummer888 11-19-2005 09:42 AM

[QUOTE=Voodoomaster]Intro (Orchestral Occasion)
The King For A 1000 Years
Eagle Fly Free
Hell Was Made In Heaven
Keeper Of The Seven Keys
Drum solo (Dani+Markus!!!!)
Occasion Avenue
Future World
Sascha solo
Power
If I Could Fly
The Invisible Man
Mrs. God
A Tale That Wasn´t Right
I Want Out
-----------------------
Mr. Torture
Dr. Stein
-----------------------
Perfect Gentleman

Not bad at all, I think. It's just a bit too short and there are no songs from Walls Of Jericho. And also, where the hell is Halloween?The guys promised to play it, but it's not here, sadly :( But I'm already pumped for the 26th of November by this setlist!:rocker:[/QUOTE]

this is a shitty setlist . . . how could they do this??

no song from walls of jericho, and where is "why?"

im glad thy are playing power tho, its a great song . . . . and i am really not impressed with Keeper 3 so i dont really want to hear any of the new songs that bad . . . especially wasting 13 minutes on King For 1000 Years

Spiral_Slave 11-19-2005 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]this is a shitty setlist . . . how could they do this??

im glad thy are playing power tho, its a great song . . . . and i am really not impressed with Keeper 3 so i dont really want to hear any of the new songs that bad . . . especially wasting 13 minutes on King For 1000 Years[/QUOTE]

I like it...Andi said they would do some songs from WOJ so we'll see as the tour progresses. They are only doing new tracks and classics on this tour...

ADD 11-19-2005 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]this is a shitty setlist . . . how could they do this??

im glad thy are playing power tho, its a great song . . . . and i am really not impressed with Keeper 3 so i dont really want to hear any of the new songs that bad . . . especially wasting 13 minutes on King For 1000 Years[/QUOTE]
King For 1000 Years is an awesome song:norns:

MetalDrummer888 11-19-2005 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]King For 1000 Years is an awesome song:norns:[/QUOTE]

norns :lol: