WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Arch Enemy -- San Francisco, CA -- November 14th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=3028)

hot_turkey_ed 11-15-2005 04:14 PM

Arch Enemy -- San Francisco, CA -- November 14th, 2005

Same basic set list they've been playing as previously reported here.

Intro
Nemesis
Enemy Within
Dead Eyes See No Future
Burning Angel
My Apocalypse
(drum solo)
Taking Back My Soul
Diva Satanica
(Solo, Michael Amott)
Snowbound
Skeleton Dance
Bury Me An Angel
(Solo, Fredrik Åkesson)
Ravenous
--------------------
Dead Bury Their Dead
I Am Legend/ Out for Blood
We Will Rise
======================
PA after concert: Enter The Machine

Yes, I'm actually writing this concert up right now and will impact tomorrow if I go see GWAR tonight. Sooner, if I don't. I'm beat to hell ( :violin: ), and have tickets for their Friday night in So Cal with Motorhead Jeff anyways. :barf: I could just the gas money to buy GWAR DVDs instead. :D

ADD 11-15-2005 04:19 PM

FINALLY:party: Go see GWAR Friday and get this review up sooner:D

hot_turkey_ed 11-15-2005 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]FINALLY:party: Go see GWAR Friday and get this review up sooner:D[/QUOTE]

The only energy I have for GWAR is courtesy of a 20 oz Coke Classic, a giant Reese's peanut butter cup, and some Advil. :zzz: :sick: What kills me is that GWAR is playing the fucking Pound... :mad: :drool: :mad:

I'll proably end up going.. doors opened twenty minutes ago.. there are four support acts including A Dozen Furies and Devil Driver... Devil Driver I wouldn't mind seeing... GWAR probably won't go on until 9:30 or 10:00 at the earliest.

ADD 11-15-2005 04:26 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed]The only energy I have for GWAR is courtesy of a 20 oz Coke Classic, a giant Reese's peanut butter cup, and some Advil. :zzz: :sick: What kills me is that GWAR is playing the fucking Pound... :mad: :drool: :mad:

I'll playing end up going.. doors opened twenty minutes ago.. there are four support acts including A Dozen Furies and Devil Driver... Devil Driver I wouldn't mind seeing... GWAR probably won't go on until 9:30 or 10:00 at the earliest.[/QUOTE]
Whatever;) Devil Driver.....:(

*sigh*

hot_turkey_ed 11-15-2005 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]Whatever;) Devil Driver.....:(

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

Keep it up and I just might give you a scholarship to the As I Laying Dying concert at Slim's. :D

ADD 11-15-2005 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed]Keep it up and I just might give you a scholarship to the As I Laying Dying concert at Slim's. :D[/QUOTE]
:lol: :nonono: I'd rather go watch The Dillinger Escape Plan and eat pound food than go see As I Lay Dying:hecho: :barf:

MetalDrummer888 11-15-2005 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]:lol: :nonono: I'd rather go watch The Dillinger Escape Plan and eat pound food than go see As I Lay Dying:hecho: :barf:[/QUOTE]

hey turkey didnt you see a rat in the pound kitchens at the King diamond concert??

the fries there kick ass though :party:

:eyes:

ADD 11-15-2005 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]hey turkey didnt you see a rat in the pound kitchens at the King diamond concert??

:eyes:[/QUOTE]
Sorry but it's pretty hard to make "bad" fries:lol: :D

hot_turkey_ed 11-15-2005 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]hey turkey didnt you see a rat in the pound kitchens at the King diamond concert??

:eyes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did... I thought it was a small cat out of the corner of my eye but then got a view of it's tail and how it scampered...

On Pound Fries? Did you ever the Beavis & Butthead where they are working the drive-thru and they cook the fries with a dead mouse and bugs? :D

ADD 11-15-2005 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed]Yeah, I did... I thought it was a small cat out of the corner of my eye but then got a view of it's tail and how it scampered...

On Pound Fries? Did you ever the Beavis & Butthead where they are working the drive-thru and they cook the fries with a dead mouse and bugs? :D[/QUOTE]
:snivel: Quite yucky.