WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Children Of Bodom -- Montreal, Canada -- October 11th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=2978)

PowerMaiden 11-11-2005 09:06 AM

Children Of Bodom -- Montreal, Canada -- October 11th, 2005

I'm too tired for a full review, just a few words to say it was a hell of a night. Children Of Bodom are now in the same league as Slayer or Megadeth in terms of energy \ talent \ showmanship \ power ect...

The gig last night was fantastic, Amont Amart were super good, Trivium were great too, but Bodom completely destroyed us. Despite the absence of early material the crowd was really into it, headbang, moshpit, beer , Children Of Bodom, every ingredients for a cool night. The set was mostly last 2 albums but I can't complain, HCDR beeing my best COB cd and I really dig AYDY too. Before Downfall we screamed ''Lake Bodom !! Lake Bodom !!'' but they didn't played it. But nevertheless, amazing concert.

Ok I leave you with the setlist , maybe not the exact order but close.

1. Intro (Twist & Shout)
2. Living Dead Beat
3. Sixpounder
4. Hate Me!
5. Silent night Bodom Night
6. Angels Don't Kill
7. Drum solo
8. WE're Not Gonna Fall
9. Bodom After Midnight/Bodom Beach Terror/End Bodom After Midnight
10. Needled 24/7
11. Solo Warman and Alexi
12. Follow The Reaper
13. Hate Crew Deathroll
14. In Your Face
15. Are You Dead Yet ?

Encores:

16. Guitar solo (Latvala)
17. Chokehold
18. Everytime I Die
19. Downfall

Ok I gotta go rest my neck now

Cheers !!!
Power:canada:Maiden

Spiral_Slave 11-11-2005 09:08 AM

I'm really happy with that set, but I heard they added " Punch Me I Bleed. " I guess not though...Nevertheless it's sounds like a great gig and I can't wait to see 'em for the third time December 5th!

PowerMaiden 11-11-2005 09:17 AM

they played PMIB the night before in Québec city, and they replaced it with Follow The Reaper in Montreal

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden

MetalDrummer888 11-11-2005 10:11 AM

damn good setlist . . . ill have to burn a setlist cd and start listening to it to get pumped up for nov 25 :cool:

Spiral_Slave 11-11-2005 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden]they played PMIB the night before in Québec city, and they replaced it with Follow The Reaper in Montreal

Cheers !!
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. I'd rather have PMIB, but I'll take what I can get. :party:

MetalDrummer888 11-11-2005 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave]Ah okay. I'd rather have PMIB, but I'll take what I can get. :party:[/QUOTE]

they are already playing every time i die and angels dont kill . . . do we really need another slow song?? besides FTP is an amazing song :party: :party:

does anybody have the setlist for trivium and amon amarth :confused:

ADD 11-11-2005 05:46 PM

What a setlist:rolleyes: I'm sure it was a fun night though, glad you enjoyed it PM:rocker:

SomewhereInTime72 11-11-2005 07:23 PM

Less solos, more hatebreeder. :mad:

ADD 11-11-2005 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=SomewhereInTime72]Less solos, AYDY, HCDR, FTR, more hatebreeder and something wild. :mad:[/QUOTE]

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

SomewhereInTime72 11-11-2005 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:[/QUOTE]
I think you're a little loony about Hatebreeder and Something Wild being that much better than all the others. IMO FTR > Something Wild.

As for AYDY, they picked good songs off it, I would like to see them ditch we're not gonna fall, though. The other 3 I really like and look forward to seeing. (Were not gonna falls an okay song there are just so many more I'd rather have)

Get rid of sixpounder. :zzz: