WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gwar -- Washington DC -- October 22nd, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=2871)

slave670 10-23-2005 02:36 PM

Gwar -- Washington DC -- October 22nd, 2005

GWAR kicked some serious ass. One the best performances Iíve seen them do. 20 fucking years. LONG LIVE GWAR. :rocker:

Set List:
Horror of Yig
Krosstika
Love Surgery
Warghoul
Womb with a View
Salaminizer
Immortal Corrupter
Baby Raper
Bring Back the Bomb
Gor-gor
The Road Behind
Hell-o medley
Death Pod

This is to the best of my memory so it may not be the exact order.

hot_turkey_ed 10-23-2005 03:26 PM

In the second week of November, I shall begin to be duly rewarded as you just were!

:bliss: :barf: :bliss:

MetalDrummer888 10-23-2005 06:45 PM

[QUOTE=slave670]
Baby Raper[/QUOTE]

GWAR SUCKS ASS :party: :party: :party:

ADD 10-24-2005 08:43 AM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]GWAR SUCKS ASS :party: :party: :party:[/QUOTE]
GWAR KICKS ASS:party::party::party:

MetalDrummer888 10-24-2005 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]GWAR KICKS ASS:party::party::party:[/QUOTE]

yea with songs like baby raper . . . boy that sure kicks ass :tp: . . .
see the problem with idiots like gwar is tht they seem to think that singing shit like that is funny and its not . . . anybody who thinks a band that sings shit like that is cool is fucking idiot . . . and notice the absence of an "imo"

ADD 10-24-2005 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]yea with songs like baby raper . . . boy that sure kicks ass :tp: . . .
see the problem with idiots like gwar is tht they seem to think that singing shit like that is funny and its not . . . anybody who thinks a band that sings shit like that is cool is fucking idiot . . . and notice the absence of an "imo"[/QUOTE]
C'mon man, lighten up, it's a joke, it's all for show. No different than watching a horror movie or something, like last night that movie Bram Stoker's Dracula was on and it showed them eating a baby or something like that (maybe it was a sacrifice?). Is this any worse? GWAR essentially was made up of a bunch of art students doing a project on marketing, and fucking they sure as hell got a big fat A out of it vuz now they can basically make a living off the creation GWAR. Ingenius if you ask me. And I personally like the music to boot:party:

slave670 10-24-2005 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=MetalDrummer888]yea with songs like baby raper . . . boy that sure kicks ass :tp: . . .
see the problem with idiots like gwar is tht they seem to think that singing shit like that is funny and its not . . . anybody who thinks a band that sings shit like that is cool is fucking idiot . . . and notice the absence of an "imo"[/QUOTE]
No, the problem doesnít lie with people who can the see humor in it. The problem is with the people who take it seriously. I love GWAR and I am far from being an idiot.

ADD 10-24-2005 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=slave670]No, the problem doesnít lie with people who can the see humor in it. The problem is with the people who take it seriously. I love GWAR and I am far from being an idiot.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

MetalDrummer888 10-24-2005 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]C'mon man, lighten up, it's a joke, it's all for show. No different than watching a horror movie or something, like last night that movie Bram Stoker's Dracula was on and it showed them eating a baby or something like that (maybe it was a sacrifice?). Is this any worse? GWAR essentially was made up of a bunch of art students doing a project on marketing, and fucking they sure as hell got a big fat A out of it vuz now they can basically make a living off the creation GWAR. Ingenius if you ask me. And I personally like the music to boot:party:[/QUOTE]

well i you like a band that sings about raping babies . . . . ugh im giving up, you and Slave just dont get it . . . you just don't joke about things like that

dracula is different . . . he is the bad guy . . .gwar have fans who love them . . .and then they sing about things like that

MetalDrummer888 10-24-2005 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=ADD]C'mon man, lighten up, it's a joke, it's all for show.[/QUOTE]

wow haha haha thats hilarious . . . raping babies . . . haha haha . . .damn now i definatly want to see them :tp: