WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- Salt Lake City, UT -- May 9th, 2014 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25135)

mankvill 05-09-2014 06:34 PM

Slayer -- Salt Lake City, UT -- May 9th, 2014

Some sets are appearing on setlist.fm. I'll update accordingly.

Slayer:

1. Hell Awaits
2. The Antichrist
3. Necrophiliac
4. Mandatory Suicide
5. Captor of Sin
6. War Ensemble
7. Postmortem
8. Altar of Sacrifice
9. Jesus Saves
10. At Dawn They Sleep
11. Die By The Sword
12. Hallowed Point
13. Seasons In The Abyss
14. Chemical Warfare
15. Dead Skin Mask
16. Reign In Blood
17. Black Magic
====
18. South Of Heaven
19. Angel of Death

Suicidal Tendencies:

1. You Can't Bring Me Down
2. Trip At The Brain
3. War Inside My Head
4. Subliminal
5. Possessed To Skate
6. I Saw Your Mommy
7. Cyco Vision
8. Pledge Your Allegiance

Exodus:

1. Bonded By Blood
2. Pirahna
3. Blacklist
4. War Is My Shepherd
5. The Toxic Waltz
6. Strike Of The Beast

mankvill 05-09-2014 07:20 PM

Updated with ST's set, again unconfirmed from setlist.fm.

anomynous 05-09-2014 07:27 PM

Killer Exodus set IMO, especially since I've never seen them. 2 of 3 of my favs from Tempo.

It's weird if ST is not playing Institutuonalized

Steev 05-09-2014 08:07 PM

Looks like that's probably what they'll play at Rock on the Range. I'm ok with that(great mix for Suicidal, but Exodus is almost exactly what they did on the Slayer/Zombie tour).

BRAman22 05-09-2014 09:58 PM

From setlist.fm:

Hell Awaits
The Antichrist
Necrophiliac
Mandatory Suicide
Captor of Sin
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Altar of Sacrifice
Jesus Saves
At Dawn They Sleep
Die by the Sword
Hallowed Point
Seasons in the Abyss
Chemical Warfare
Dead Skin Mask
Reign In Blood
Black Magic

South of Heaven
Angel of Death

I'd be pretty fucking satisfied if this is legit and they end up sticking with it. I'd love to hear The Antichrist, Captor of Sin, and At Dawn They Sleep; plus, I've never seen them do Chemical Warfare before, so that'd be cool. I kind of expected them to play the new song though, kind of makes me wonder if this set is real...

noahj 05-09-2014 10:04 PM

I'll be there in Denver tomorrow night!

mankvill 05-09-2014 10:05 PM

It's the exact same set they played last year, with Chemical Warfare replacing Strike Of The Beast.

If that's indeed this set, I'm stoked. Lots of songs I haven't seen them do live and a lot of my favorites.

My one very small complaint is that I wish they did more than the two staples from South of Heaven. It's my favorite Slayer album and one of my favorite albums ever.

Wrecking Crew 05-09-2014 10:05 PM

I was at the show, Slayer and Suicidal sets are correct. They were strangely selling Divine Intervention 20th anniversary shirts which got my hopes up for some DI songs but they did not play any. Crazy crowd, shitty venue. So do I make a new thread to review the show or just put it here?

Litany 05-09-2014 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=Wrecking Crew;571188]I was at the show, Slayer and Suicidal sets are correct. They were strangely selling Divine Intervention 20th anniversary shirts which got my hopes up for some DI songs but they did not play any. Crazy crowd, shitty venue. So do I make a new thread to review the show or just put it here?[/QUOTE]

If they ever do a Divine Intervention anniversary tour, I will lose it! My favorite album of theirs!

DisposableJustice 05-10-2014 12:56 AM

[QUOTE=BRAman22;571185]From setlist.fm:

Hell Awaits
The Antichrist
Necrophiliac
Mandatory Suicide
Captor of Sin
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Altar of Sacrifice
Jesus Saves
At Dawn They Sleep
Die by the Sword
Hallowed Point
Seasons in the Abyss
Chemical Warfare
Dead Skin Mask
Reign In Blood
Black Magic

South of Heaven
Angel of Death

I'd be pretty fucking satisfied if this is legit and they end up sticking with it. I'd love to hear The Antichrist, Captor of Sin, and At Dawn They Sleep; plus, I've never seen them do Chemical Warfare before, so that'd be cool. I kind of expected them to play the new song though, kind of makes me wonder if this set is real...[/QUOTE]

I was going to try and hold out and not look at the setlist to go into blind tonight....but here I am and seeing this makes me even more pumped; I am glad Chemical Warfare is back, and everything thing else about the setlist is just tits

I agree with you, I am very surprised that they aren't doing Impode; maybe because it clashes with the "old school" set-up, but still

and while I love this set, I wouldn't of minded at all if they did some Divine Intervention material for its 20th; Paul is back, it would have been perfect