WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24987)

MikeConnor123 04-14-2014 11:22 PM

Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014

Awesome show!! Support was by BAT, October 31 and No Stayer. I missed No Stayer, October 31 was okay although I wasn't familiar with any of the songs. BAT is a new project featuring Ryan Waste from Municipal Waste on guitar and vocals and Felix from DRI on drums. They were fucking awesome, I can't think of any of the song names but they played their whole demo, a new song and covered Celtic Frost's Into the Crypt of Rays. I definitely recommend checking these guys out. Last up was Satan who killed it! They played for an hour and a half and played everything completely spot on and sounded perfect. If they're coming your way on this tour I would recommend taking the chance to go see them. The venue was small, but they show ended up selling out which I was a bit surprised of

Setlist:

Into the Fire
Trial by Fire
Blades of Steel
Time to Die
Twenty Twenty Five
Break Free
The Ritual
Siege Mentality
Oppression
Incantations
Testimony
Alone in the Dock

Encore:
Heads will Roll
Cenotaph
Key to Oblivion
Kiss of Death

Onioner 04-14-2014 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=MikeConnor123;567557]Awesome show!! Support was by BAT, October 31 and No Stayer. I missed No Stayer, October 31 was okay although I wasn't familiar with any of the songs. BAT is a new project featuring Ryan Waste from Municipal Waste on guitar and vocals and Felix from DRI on drums. They were fucking awesome, I can't think of any of the song names but they played their whole demo, a new song and covered Celtic Frost's Into the Crypt of Rays. I definitely recommend checking these guys out. Last up was Satan who killed it! They played for an hour and a half and played everything completely spot on and sounded perfect. If they're coming your way on this tour I would recommend taking the chance to go see them. The venue was small, but they show ended up selling out which I was a bit surprised of

Setlist:

Into the Fire
Trial by Fire
Blades of Steel
Time to Die
Twenty Twenty Five
Break Free
The Ritual
Siege Mentality
Oppression
Incantations
Testimony
Alone in the Dock

Encore:
Heads will Roll
Cenotaph
Key to Oblivion
Kiss of Death[/QUOTE]

WANT. I believe they should be rolling through the west coast in October. Definitely might have to throw a cross-Cali road trip for that.

treghet 04-15-2014 03:57 AM

Sounds like a great night. I read that the Worcester show sold out too. I really hope that West Coast tour materializes.

treghet 04-15-2014 05:07 AM

King posted the October 31 set on FB.
[LIST=1][*]Visions of the End[*]The Warlock[*]The Chosen One[*]Commit to Sin[*]Salem's Curse[*]Gone to the Devil[*]The Fire Awaits You[*]Rivet Rat[*]Powerhouse[*]Power and the Glory (Saxon cover)[/LIST]

markrz 04-15-2014 08:46 AM

The Worcester show was awesome. I couldn't be happier. One of my favorite New England local bands opened up even though I got there late and missed them. Natur was pretty cool though.