WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Video Podcast! (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24839)

mankvill 03-25-2014 03:51 PM

Video Podcast!

Hey. I decided I want to talk more about metal bullshit with people, so I decided to do a video podcast.

So Josh (MPF), Jordan (smearcampaign) and I got together and just BS'ed about stuff for a while.

[youtube]9ZcOcrYOgVM[/youtube]

So here's Podcast #1 where we talk about Dave Brockie, Summer Slaughter, SXSW and other stuff!

There's some technical glitches because my internet is really dumb and kept dropping some video at times but it kept the audio so that's whatever. I kept the giant fuck-up in the beginning because it makes me laugh.

But yeah. If you wanna be in a future episode, let me know! >:3

Dextrimental 03-25-2014 03:57 PM

Right on! This is a great idea. As I said on FB, I am down!

MPF 03-25-2014 04:12 PM

This was a lot of fun. And it will only get sexier as we get better.

John The Drummer 03-25-2014 04:17 PM

Lemme know when there is a Pantera themed episode :D

adamclark52 03-25-2014 05:04 PM

Let me know when Twatty's going to be on.

Natrlhi 03-25-2014 08:14 PM

We need to do an episode with the old farts with kids. Adam and ElGordo and I can get on and talk about metal for five minutes, and then the train will derail and we'll just end up talking about our kids and not getting to go to shows that often and the shitty weather up north. That is, in between failures getting the software to work because we're not as tech savvy as "the kids these days".

It'll be epic. :fist:

adamclark52 03-25-2014 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;564587]We need to do an episode with the old farts with kids. Adam and ElGordo and I can get on and talk about metal for five minutes, and then the train will derail and we'll just end up talking about our kids and not getting to go to shows that often and the shitty weather up north. That is, in between failures getting the software to work because we're not as tech savvy as "the kids these days".

It'll be epic. :fist:[/QUOTE]

Only if we're drinking Labatt 50 or Miller High Life.

Natrlhi 03-25-2014 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=adamclark52;564594]Only if we're drinking Labatt 50 or Miller High Life.[/QUOTE]

You caught me 20 years too late on that one, man. All I drink now is Coke Zero. :lol:

Here's an idea. For every Coke Zero I drink, you drink two Millers - one for you and one for me. We'll see where that takes us.

LET'S DO THIS SHIT

RAZOR 03-25-2014 08:59 PM

I've already told you I'm totally up to do this :D

adamclark52 03-25-2014 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=Natrlhi;564599]You caught me 20 years too late on that one, man. All I drink now is Coke Zero. :lol:

Here's an idea. For every Coke Zero I drink, you drink two Millers - one for you and one for me. We'll see where that takes us.

LET'S DO THIS SHIT[/QUOTE]

I'm actually diabetic and trying to lose weight. I'm a water man now.

But if we went at the 2 for 1 pace it would get very interesting after about twenty minutes.

Its better I do something like that when my wife and kids are gone for a weekend. So I'll tell you what, if it happens this summer that they go to her parents cottage or something I'll buy a 40oz. of Jack Daniels and make an even bigger fool of myself.