WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Avenged Sevenfold -- Sydney, Australia -- February 25th, 2014 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24682)

velvetgrass 02-26-2014 04:12 PM

Avenged Sevenfold -- Sydney, Australia -- February 25th, 2014

Didn't see it posted here, but Avenged Sevenfold changed up a setlist a bit for this show, as well as the following night by bringing back two songs that hadn't been played in 5-6 years. Here's the actual setlist which I got from setlist.fm-

Shepherd Of Fire
Critical Acclaim
Beast And The Harlot
Hail To The King
Eternal Rest
Buried Alive
Seize The Day
Nightmare
Burn It Down
Afterlife
Almost Easy

ENCORE:
Unholy Confessions
A Little Piece Of Heaven

^ Glad to see my favorite song of theirs A Little Piece Of Heaven back in the set for the first time since Hail To The King came out. Also, I really wish they would have played Seize The Day one of the two times I saw them, as it's probably my 2nd favorite song by them.

velvetgrass 02-26-2014 04:20 PM

FFDP & Asking Alexandria opening setlists (for those interested)

Opening sets courtesy of setlist.fm

Asking Alexandria-
Don't Pray For Me
Run Free
Someone, Somewhere
The Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel)
The Death Of Me
Killing You

Five Finger Death Punch-
Under And Over It
Burn It Down
Hard To See
Lift Me Up
Bad Company
Burn MF
Coming Down
Never Enough
The Bleeding

Christen 02-26-2014 06:47 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing A7X with the right support but holy shit that lineup is terrible.

TheWildAndTheYoung 02-26-2014 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=Christen;560409]I wouldn't mind seeing A7X with the right support but holy shit that lineup is terrible.[/QUOTE]

This.

But I would definitely suffer through the first two acts to see a Avenged set like that.If this was how the set was looking for the whole tour I would have gone last year. Beast And The Harlot (should always be a staple anyway), Seize The Day, Burn It Down, A Little Piece Of Heaven, and Almost Easy all are freakin awesome additions!

Nater 02-26-2014 09:21 PM

God I must be the only person who can't stand A Little Piece of Heaven. It's so fucking annoying.

jhdeity 02-26-2014 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Nater;560435]God I must be the only person who can't stand A Little Piece of Heaven. It's so fucking annoying.[/QUOTE]

3 words... Beat The Traffic!

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-26-2014 10:51 PM

I would be so fucking down for Burn It Down/Eternal Rest live.

If they weren't going to play half of HTK I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Dj1214 02-27-2014 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=Nater;560435]God I must be the only person who can't stand A Little Piece of Heaven. It's so fucking annoying.[/QUOTE]

Fear not sir, you have a friend in me. Never understood why people like that song so much.

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-27-2014 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=Dj1214;560496]Fear not sir, you have a friend in me. Never understood why people like that song so much.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine because it was The rev's song, idk, song is boring and corny.

tenchimyo 02-28-2014 06:17 AM

ooh that looks like a better Avenged set than when i saw them last year~