WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   70000 Tons Of Metal - 2014 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24402)

greenReaper 01-01-2014 06:12 PM

70000 Tons Of Metal - 2014

January 27th - 31st
Miami, FL - Costa Maya, Mexico - Miami, FL

Bonfire
:rocker:[B][SIZE="4"]Carcass[/SIZE][/B]:rocker:
[B]Cripper[/B]
[SIZE="3"][B]Cynic[/B][/SIZE]
[B]Dark Tranquillity
Death Angel
:rocker:[B][SIZE="4"]Death To All[/SIZE][/B]:rocker:
DRI
Fear Factory
Finntroll [/B]
Haggard
[B]Izegrim[/B]
Leaves' Eyes
[B]Novembers Doom[/B]
[B][SIZE="3"]Obituary[/SIZE][/B]
Orphaned Land
[SIZE="3"][B]Overkill[/B][/SIZE]
Raven
Rising Storm
[SIZE="3"][B]Satyricon
Septic Flesh[/B][/SIZE]
Soilwork
[B]Swallow The Sun[/B]
Symphony X
:rocker:[B][SIZE="4"]Pungent Stench[/SIZE][/B] :rocker:
The Haunted
Victory
Vicious Rumors
Xandria

Figured I'd share the current lineup while we are anxiously awaiting the final announcements. 40 bands, 2 sets each. 15 more to be announced. This will be my 4th metal cruise (out of the 5 total) and am looking forward to it quite a bit. The bands I plan on catching are in bold. Carcass will be headlining a preparty in Miami Saturday night prior to the cruise, then most cruisers will be going to Amon Amarth / Enslaved / Skeletonwitch Sunday night in Ft. Lauderdale.

Maideneer 01-01-2014 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=greenReaper;552092]Dark Tranquillity
Fear Factory
Overkill
Satyricon
Soilwork[/QUOTE]

Jesus, for this it's amazing enough. I wish I had $ for things. How are there 15 bands to be announced with 3 weeks left?

Henryperezrocks 01-01-2014 07:07 PM

good lineup! almost forgot symphony X exsisted still lol

slapguitarer 01-01-2014 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=Henryperezrocks;552100]good lineup! almost forgot symphony X exsisted still lol[/QUOTE]

They put out a record in 2011...

greenReaper 01-01-2014 07:19 PM

The company running the show, UMC, always slacks with announcing the full lineup. This year is substantially worse though. I think it's because it sold pretty well pretty quick, so they did not have to worry as much about sales. Shitty service though, as most of us going really want to know who we are seeing. However, previous years they have had some phenomenal last minute add ons.

mankvill 01-01-2014 07:21 PM

I know this cruise rarely translates into US tours, but SATYRICON US TOUR WHEN?

greenReaper 01-01-2014 07:23 PM

Also forgot to mention, Fear Factory will be Demanufacture as one of their sets in it's entirety. And Obituary will be playing the world premiere of their new album as one of their sets.

Nater 01-01-2014 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=greenReaper;552106]Also forgot to mention, Fear Factory will be Demanufacture as one of their sets in it's entirety. And Obituary will be playing the world premiere of their new album as one of their sets.[/QUOTE]

That's going to be awesome to hear an entire new Obituary album live before it comes out.

Sepultura69 01-01-2014 08:15 PM

Not really. I'd rather have them play an entire "old school" album. "The End Complete" would be SUHH-WEET :drool:

mankvill 01-01-2014 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=Sepultura69;552113]Not really. I'd rather have them play an entire "old school" album. "The End Complete" would be SUHH-WEET :drool:[/QUOTE]

Did you see where either last year or the year before they played their first 3 albums live in one show? :eek: