WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Exhumed -- Anaheim, CA -- December 11th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24305)

christopher 12-12-2013 09:47 AM

Exhumed -- Anaheim, CA -- December 11th, 2013

Venue: Chain Reaction
Source: my friend posted the sets on setlist.fm

Iron Reagan played for 30 minutes. They sounded sick and the crowd was going nuts for them. They filmed a video for the Debt Collector, but played the song twice for the video, which was lame.

1. Intro
2. Drop the Gun
3. Paycheck
4. Insanity Plea(se)?
5. Bet On Black
6. Debt Collector
7. Slightly Out of Focus
8. Cycle Of Violence
9. Mini Lights
10. Debt Collector
11. Snake Chopper
12. I Ripped That Testament a New Asshole (Instrumental)
13. Rats in a Cage
14. Walking Out
15. Skull Full Of Maggots (Cannibal Corpse cover)
16. Eat Shit and Live

Exhumed played for about 65 minutes and sounded so sick. They could have done without three covers and played more originals, but oh well. I thought they were going to cover No Presents for Christmas at the end too but they didn't. Can't wait to see them next month!

1. Coins Upon the Eyes
2. In the Name of Gore
3. Grave Walker
4. Forged in Fire (Formed in Flame)
5. Torso
6. Slaughtercult
7. Limb from Limb
8. Sickened
9. Necrocracy
10. Decrepit Crescendo
11. Distorted And Twisted To Form
12. Dysmorphic
13. Drop Dead (Siege cover)
14. Guitar Solo
15. As Hammer to Anvil
16. Ready to Fight (Negative Approach cover)
17. Open the Abscess
18. Four Horsemen (Metallica Cover)/Christmas Outro

Onioner 12-12-2013 10:17 AM

Oh goddamn it. Sounds like the show was off the hook dude. Man...

Litany 12-12-2013 11:15 AM

An amazing show! I'm only pissed that I was told "Casketcrusher" was cut off the set! My favorite Exhumed song damn it...

elturtleboy 12-12-2013 12:46 PM

Witchaven also opened. And like all the times Ive seen em this year,bad stuff just happens to their equipment during the set. But thats what makes me love em more.

1. Faces Of Death
2. Death Rides A Horse
3. A.D.D.
4. Black Thrash Assault
5. Unholy Copulation

Exhumed didnt do the King Diamond cover . But the Siege/Negative Approach ones make up for it. Not the Metallica one tho. And can we pretend The Waste broke up after Art Of Partying and just praise Iron Reagan for now on? Cause that shit was more dope than the last few times I saw em. Like holy shit it was badass. Even after Tony told the crowed of youngsters "If you leave before Exhumed plays you're a poser!". Hence,there was a lot of posers. Exhumed crowed was kinda dead at first. But it lit up after a while. Another dope show.

Onioner 12-12-2013 05:56 PM

I would be totally fine with Municipal Waste breaking up forever and Iron Reagan existing in their place.

elturtleboy 12-12-2013 11:49 PM

[QUOTE=Onioner;549354]I would be totally fine with Municipal Waste breaking up forever and Iron Reagan existing in their place.[/QUOTE]

This. Also Ryans new band BAT is so fucking sick.

The Colonel 12-14-2013 08:48 PM

Saw this show the next night in AZ. It was a really early show and I got off work so late that I missed all but the last song from Iron Reagan, so that sucked. Exhumed did pretty much the same set, but added in their cover of "The Power Remains" by Amebix. Good times, bought a sweet Exhumed hoodie and the Iron Reagan/Exhumed split LP. Bummed I didn't get to see more of IR.