WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   High on Fire -- Atlanta, GA -- November 10th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24150)

InFlamesOfBirchmen 11-10-2013 08:24 PM

High on Fire -- Atlanta, GA -- November 10th, 2013

Hey guys, this is gonna be a work in progress, but I wanted to go ahead and give you the HoF setlist. I'll post a review/sets from the opening bands when I get time tomorrow.

There were some tracks they cut, including Bagdad, which was supposed to be played before Snakes. Not sure why they got cut, but I still thought it was a pretty solid set.

EDIT: Looks like I was accidentally a douche here. The pic of the setlist just came back....Warhorn wasn't on the set, and the only track they cut was Bagdad. Sorry guys, honest mistake.

Razorhoof
Fury Whip
Cometh Down Hessian
Madness of an Architect
Eyes and Teeth
Slave the Hive (first time performed live)
Serums of Liao
Fertile Green
Fireface
Turk
Rumors of War
Snakes for the Divine

bigguytoo9 11-10-2013 08:25 PM

Cometh Down Hessian!!!

Onioner 11-10-2013 08:31 PM

That set is fucking beautiful. Now I'm really upset that I'll probably have to miss this tour.

JRA 11-10-2013 08:39 PM

The old stuff is nice and there are some cool rarities but dammit its the same new stuff as last time. Where's King of Days? Where's Romulus and Remus? WHERE THE FUCK IS WARHORN!?

InFlamesOfBirchmen 11-10-2013 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;546365]The old stuff is nice and there are some cool rarities but dammit its the same new stuff as last time. Where's King of Days? Where's Romulus and Remus? WHERE THE FUCK IS WARHORN!?[/QUOTE]

Personally I was surprised to see Devilution out of the set. Don't quote me on this yet, but I think Warhorn was one of the 3-4 tracks cut.

anomynous 11-10-2013 09:16 PM

I haven't seen HoF yet, so I'll be happy with anything. But Warhorn possibly being in the set?

FUCK YEAH BITCH

TonyD 11-10-2013 10:55 PM

Holy fucking shit this is gonna be amazing

Onioner 11-11-2013 12:21 AM

[QUOTE=InFlamesOfBirchmen;546367]Personally I was surprised to see Devilution out of the set. Don't quote me on this yet, but I think Warhorn was one of the 3-4 tracks cut.[/QUOTE]

3-4 tracks cut?! A 90 minute HoF set?! Jesus fucking Pike.

I hate everyone who sees this tour so goddamn much. And yes, King of Days needs to be in every one of this band's sets forever. I feel like Jeff's live tone is too inconsistent in the mix to pull the song off every night though. If memory serves me right, he was playing through Kurt Ballou's gear on De Vermis. If he could work with Pike to nail a killer live tone and they get a sound guy that knows the song inside and out, they could totally do it.

Zla Vydra 11-11-2013 04:51 AM

The show ended around 11:00 due to a curfew at the venue. I think the same thing happened to Vader a few weeks ago on a Sunday night.

This was the first time I'd seen High On Fire since the [I]Blessed Black Wings[/I] tour, and they certainly delivered. I really, really wanted to hate Kvelertak (Norwegian for "hipster"?), but I didn't. They ended up being ok, but it seemed like they played 20 songs. Missed Doomriders trying to find a freaking place to park.

mankvill 11-11-2013 06:21 AM

Cometh Down Fucking Hessian :party: