WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KISS -- Miami, FL -- October 29th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=24094)

PVH5150 10-30-2013 02:10 PM

KISS -- Miami, FL -- October 29th, 2013

First night of KISS Kruise III.
FUCK.

1. Anything For My Baby (first time ever live)
2. Shout It Out Loud
3. Ladies In Waiting (first time live since 1976)
4. Do You Love Me
5. Almost Human (first time ever live)
6. Hell Or Hallelujah
7. War Machine
8. The Oath (first time ever live)
9. Say Yeah
10. Mainline (first time live since 1995)
11. Lick It Up
12. Love Gun
13. Let Me Know (first time live since 1995)
14. Black Diamond
15. Detroit Rock City
16. Rock N Roll All Nite

The Ghost at Number One 10-30-2013 02:48 PM

Fuck is right. As awesome as this set is, I can't imagine Paul's voice is sounding any better. Still, though...fuck. I'd love to have seen this.

hellawaits77ny 10-30-2013 03:14 PM

Holy shit!!!!! Crazy!

IrritatedTrout 10-30-2013 07:26 PM

Why can't they play deep cuts like this when they tour?

TheWildAndTheYoung 10-31-2013 11:26 AM

I saw on setlist.fm that they played Hide Your Heart last night, that almost put me in shock :lol:

The Ghost at Number One 10-31-2013 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=TheWildAndTheYoung;545339]I saw on setlist.fm that they played Hide Your Heart last night, that almost put me in shock :lol:[/QUOTE]They played it at the acoustic show on the 28th, too. Take Me, All the Way, and Love Theme From KISS were in there as well, and they apparently even played a little bit of Creatures of the Night.

hellawaits77ny 10-31-2013 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;545281]Why can't they play deep cuts like this when they tour?[/QUOTE]

All about the dough. They want people to spend redonk amounts of $ to attend the KISS Kruise. Simple as that. I'm sure some true KISS fans were on the fence, then they see sets like these. I'm sure this will make more fans want to go next year, and it'll just repeat as Paul and Gene countinue to add zeros at the end of their bank account's.

Phil709 10-31-2013 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;545281]Why can't they play deep cuts like this when they tour?[/QUOTE]

Because the casual fans want to hear the songs they heard on the radio

marker 10-31-2013 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=Phil709;545352]Because the casual fans want to hear the songs they heard on the radio[/QUOTE]

I think it's more this than anything. Too many casual people show up at their regular shows that won't know any deep cuts. The cruise has more diehard fans, and they can't play the same set for the same people. I agree they should throw in a deep cut or two on their tours.

dimmudan 10-31-2013 01:16 PM

Awesome set.

Outside of Kiss Cruise if you want the deep cuts you need to pay for the meet and greet for the acoustic show that serves as their "soundcheck"

They will play virtually any deep cut during those sets and they are amazing. A lot of bands charge insane amounts for a VIP package or meet and greet and you get nothing out of the ordinary.

Kiss delivers if you can afford the meet and greet. It is worth saving up for. One of the great moments of my life.

We got Got to Choose, part of I Still Love You, Coming Home, Beth, God of Thunder, Do You Love Me, Christeen Sixteen, Mr Speed and Hard Luck Woman if memory serves me correctly and every night it is completely different. :light:

I agree that adding a couple of deep cuts to the main set every night would be fantastic but also agree the typical dope buying a ticket won't know them and would want crap like Rock and Roll All Nite instead of the deep cuts (sorry for anyone who likes that song-can't stand it anymore but it helped turn me on to Kiss at least)