WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Watain -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 9th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23980)

Bloodcurse 10-10-2013 12:08 PM

Watain -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 9th, 2013

Night Vision
De Profundis
Storm of the Antichrist
Malfeitor
Devil's Blood
Satan's Hunger
Outlaw
The Serpent's Chalice
All That May Bleed
Sworn to the Dark
Reaping Death
Stellarvore
On Horns Impaled
-----------------Encore:
The Wild Hunt

No carrion yet, still too early in tour. During the first song I got a nice faceful of cow blood.

Northern_Shaman 10-10-2013 12:31 PM

[QUOTE=Bloodcurse;543388]
No carrion yet, still too early in tour. During the first song I got a nice faceful of cow blood.[/QUOTE]

...:lol: Do these guys just pick up road kill on their way or what?

Who was playing guitar for them by the way? Is Selim on board again?

Thinking about going to this... How were the first two bands? I've been wanting to see In Solitude again for a while.

Bloodcurse 10-10-2013 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=Northern_Shaman;543391]...:lol: Do these guys just pick up road kill on their way or what?

Thinking about going to this... How were the first two bands? I've been wanting to see In Solitude again for a while.[/QUOTE]

Tribulation and In Solitude were both good. Dunno who the live guy is. Some kid.

octopus 10-10-2013 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Northern_Shaman;543391]...:lol: Do these guys just pick up road kill on their way or what?

Thinking about going to this... How were the first two bands? I've been wanting to see In Solitude again for a while.[/QUOTE]

No Selim in NYC the night before. Skinny tall youngish looking blond guy playing lead guitar. Didn't recognize him. He looked very out of place. The other Watain guys look like they just rose from the grave. Clothes torn to shreds from years of touring, spikes and chains all tarnished and rusty. This guy looked more like he was wearing a Watain halloween costume. Fresh leather pants, shiny metal studs and spikes. His playing was fine though.

What is the reason Set Teitan never does the US tours?

octopus 10-10-2013 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=Bloodcurse;543388]
No carrion yet, still too early in tour. During the first song I got a nice faceful of cow blood.[/QUOTE]

No roadkill or blood in NYC :( Minimal fire (just Erik lighting incense during Stellarvore, or possibly Serpents Challice.) Setlist looks the same. How was the sound in Philly?

justinm4bama 10-10-2013 03:12 PM

Ah I really hope by the end of the tour we get the full on show!

mr. roti 10-11-2013 11:10 PM

Tonight gig in montreal sucked! In Solitude were fuckin boring... Tribulation played one song from the Horror and Watain guitarist kicked a fan in the face cause he was hanging to close from the speaker... we left before the end. Oh well... shitty gig can happen some time. Just disapointed!
ps: V-neck metaaaaal

GarageMetal468 10-12-2013 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=mr. roti;543524]Tribulation played one song from the Horror[/QUOTE]

Fuck.. that's not good. I like the new album but The Horror is amazing.

John The Drummer 10-12-2013 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=mr. roti;543524] Watain guitarist kicked a fan in the face [/QUOTE]

He always does :bouville:

Ommie 10-12-2013 11:13 AM

[QUOTE=mr. roti;543524]Tonight gig in montreal sucked! In Solitude were fuckin boring... Tribulation played one song from the Horror and Watain guitarist kicked a fan in the face cause he was hanging to close from the speaker... we left before the end. Oh well... shitty gig can happen some time. Just disapointed![/QUOTE]
Yeaaaaahhhh... I don't think I'm gonna go to this. Doesn't help that it's on a Monday.