WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hellfest 2014 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23897)

ravenheart 09-19-2013 06:25 AM

Hellfest 2014

Emperor
Trivium
Watain
Carcass
Death
Hatebreed
Iced Earth
Annihilator
Powerwolf
Equilibrium
Behemoth
M.O.D.
Kataklysm
Tsjuder
Shining
Terror
Solstafir
Loudblast
Crowbar
Downset
Nightmare
Toxic Holocaust
Vreid
Mad Sin
Gehenna
Fueled By Fire
In Solitude
Dozer
Dagoba
Weekend Nachos
Pungent Stench
Conan
Year of The Goat
Satan's Satyrs
Repulsion
Mars Red Sky
Impaled Nazarene
Brutality Will Prevail
Dordeduh
Zodiac
Lowrider
First Blood
Tagada Jones
Downfall of Gaia
Trollfest
Last Resort
Ulcerate

markrz 09-19-2013 06:43 AM

god damn

BlashyrkhMR101 09-19-2013 06:43 AM

Wow I gotta go to France...Vried are doing a Windir tribute set for anyone interested in that.

Dextrimental 09-19-2013 07:32 AM

Hellfest is great on paper, but the line up is just too crowded, timing and clash issues all over the place. That said, great indication of the bands doing the rounds for the festivals next year. Graspop usually gets the best selection of the bands on the line up. Hopefully Carcass, Emperor, Hatebreed, Trivium and Annihilator at least.

mankvill 09-19-2013 08:05 AM

[QUOTE=BlashyrkhMR101;541598]Wow I gotta go to France...Vried are doing a Windir tribute set for anyone interested in that.[/QUOTE]

My fucking dream...

markrz 09-19-2013 08:08 AM

Graspop is one of my dream go-to's for festivals.

ravenheart 09-19-2013 08:13 AM

[QUOTE=Dextrimental;541601]Hellfest is great on paper, but the line up is just too crowded, timing and clash issues all over the place. That said, great indication of the bands doing the rounds for the festivals next year. Graspop usually gets the best selection of the bands on the line up. Hopefully Carcass, Emperor, Hatebreed, Trivium and Annihilator at least.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. Sweden Rock already has Emperor, and I'm hoping we get Iced Earth, Carcass, Crowbar, and Annihilator. Also wouldn't mind Downset, Zodiac, and Kataklysm, but otherwise don't really care about the rest of the line-up.

Don't think you'll be getting Emperor. They're only playing four dates, all of which were booked months ago. The Hellfest one was known at the time to be the last one to be confirmed, alongside Wacken, SRF and Bloodstock.

Dextrimental 09-19-2013 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;541608]Yes indeed. Sweden Rock already has Emperor, and I'm hoping we get Iced Earth, Carcass, Crowbar, and Annihilator. Also wouldn't mind Downset, Zodiac, and Kataklysm, but otherwise don't really care about the rest of the line-up.

Don't think you'll be getting Emperor. They're only playing four dates, all of which were booked months ago. The Hellfest one was known at the time to be the last one to be confirmed, alongside Wacken, SRF and Bloodstock.[/QUOTE]

Aye, I know, tis unlikely with Emperor. If I had to put money on it, Graspop will get At The Gates next year though, which is also nice, even if it is the last Summer festival to do so.

mr. roti 09-19-2013 08:59 AM

Graspop is shit. Too crowded. Most of the stage are inside tents where its fucking too damn hot to stay and sometime impossible to get in 'cause of the massive crowd. The outside stage is okay but still... too much people.
I prefer festivals problem like hellfest where too many good bands are playing at the same time than a fest where you can't simply see the band you want to.

ravenheart 09-19-2013 09:32 AM

Both situations are useless. Just like the Roadburn problem, where bands don't directly clash, they just all overlap. If a festival make it impossible to watch consecutive bands because of capacity problems, a stupid running order, or too many stages, they simply aren't worth attending.