WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lokerse Feesten -- Lokeren, Belgium -- August 4th-6th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23694)

MetalIsArt 08-11-2013 11:06 AM

Lokerse Feesten -- Lokeren, Belgium -- August 4th-6th, 2013

04/08:

Philm:

?

Anvil:
[LIST=1][*]March of the crabs[*]666[*]Badass rock & roll[*]On fire[*]Mothra[*]Swing thing[*]Metal on metal[/LIST]
Fear Factory:
[LIST=1][*]Demanufacture[*]Self bias resistor[*]Shock[*]Edgecrusher[*]The industrialist[*]Powershifter[*]What will become?[*]Archetype[*]Replica[*]Martyr[/LIST]
Trivium:
[LIST=1][*]Throes of perdition[*]Down from the sky[*]Becoming the dragon[*]Brave this storm[*]Watch the world burn[*]Black[*]Strife[*]Dusk dismantled[*]A gunshot to the head of trepidation[*]In waves[*]Pull harder on the strings of your matyr[/LIST]
Danzig:
[LIST=1][*]Skincarver[*]Hammer of the Gods[*]Twist of cain[*]Am I demon[*]Her black wings[*]Devil's plaything[*]Blood and tears[*]Dirty black summer

Misfits-songs with Doyle:

[*]Death comes ripping[*]Skulls[*]Vampira[*]Astro zombies[*]Last caress[/LIST]
Danzig walks off...

Sabaton:
[LIST=1][*]The final countdown (Europe, intro)[*]The march to war (intro)[*]Ghost divison[*]Gott mit uns (English version)[*]Carolus rex (")[*]40:1[*]Karolinens brön[*]Into the fire[*]Dominium mars baltici (intro)[*]The lion from the north[*]Poltava (English version)[*]Cliffs of gallipoli[*]Swedish pagans
[*]The art of war[*]Primo Victoria[*]Metal crüe[*]Dead soldier's waltz (outro)[*]Masters of the world (")[/LIST]
06/08:

Creature With The Atom Brain:

?

Monster Magnet:
[LIST=1][*]Hallucination bomb [*]Dopes to infinity [*]Twin earth [*]Look to your orb for the warning [*]25 longhair [*]Spine of God [*]Crop circle [*]Powertrip [*]Space lord

[*]Atomic clock [*]Cage around the sun [*]Tractor[/LIST]
Deep Purple:
[LIST=1][*]Highway star [*]Into the fire [*]Hard lovin' man [*]Vincent Price [*]Strange kind of woman [*]Contact Lost [*]Guitar solo [*]The mell-dressed guitar [*]The mule/Drum solo[*]Hell to pay[*]Lazy [*]Above and beyond [*]No one came [*]Keyboard Solo [*]Perfect strangers [*]Space truckin' [*]Smoke on the water

[*]Green onions (Booker T. & The MG’s)[*]Hush (Billy Joe Royal)[*]Black night[/LIST]
Alice Cooper:
[LIST=1][*]The Underture (intro)[*]Hello Hooray (Judy Collins)[*]House of fire [*]No More mr. nice guy [*]Under my wheels [*]I'll bite your face off [*]Billion dollar babies [*]Caffeine [*]Departement of youth [*]Hey stoopid [*]Dirty diamonds [*]Welcome to my nightmare [*]Go to hell [*]He's back (The man behind the mask) [*]Feed my Frankenstein [*]Ballad of Dwight Fry [*]Killer [*]I Love the dead [*]Under the bed [*]Break on through (to the other Side) (The Doors)[*]Revolution (The Beatles)[*]Foxy lady (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)[*]My generation (The Who)[*]I'm eighteen

[*]School's out[/LIST]

ravenheart 08-11-2013 11:13 AM

You didn't watch Alice Cooper? I know he was playing on Deep Purple day.

MetalIsArt 08-11-2013 11:13 AM

Separate post for the observations. ;-)

- Sabaton for some reason is immensely popular here, they are being called the new Iron Maiden...

- Motörhead cancelled (get well Lemmy!), but Sabaton was always gonna be the headliner...

- Anvil is ridiculous and had some kind of dildo-solo...

- Deep Purple with Morse finally convinced me...

- Danzig simply walked offstage, Doyle just wanted to play...

:D

MetalIsArt 08-11-2013 11:14 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;537462]You didn't watch Alice Cooper? I know he was playing on Deep Purple day.[/QUOTE]

Fuck yeah, I must add his set lol.

IrritatedTrout 08-11-2013 03:44 PM

I hope he keeps He's Back for the US dates in the Fall. I'll miss Devil's Food though.