WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ted Nugent -- Clarkston, MI -- August 2nd, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23634)

kevindeets 08-03-2013 05:50 AM

Ted Nugent -- Clarkston, MI -- August 2nd, 2013

It isn't a real summer without [B]Ted Nugent[/B] at Pine Knob. I look forward to this show every year. It's just fun rock & roll. Ted is also really proud of where he comes from, and he loves his freedoms as an American. It may be a little corny, but to me it's refreshing. This is always a fun night every summer to just kick back and, as Ted says, celebrate. Highlights for me were "Stormtroopin'," a Willie Dixon song made famous by Led Zeppelin called "I Can't Quit You Baby," one of the greatest rock & roll songs ever "Stranglehold," & "Great White Buffalo," which I don't think he's played at Pine Knob in a few years. Super fun night of rock & roll. Setlist:

Gonzo
Just What the Doctor Ordered
Wango Tango
Turn it Up
Free for All
Stormtroopin'
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
I Can't Quit You Baby
Live It Up
Queen of the Forest
Fred Bear
Hey Baby
Cat Scratch Fever
Stranglehold
--Encore--
Great White Buffalo

cradle_of_maiden 08-03-2013 07:24 AM

Uncle Ted's music is great but he's fucked in the head when it comes to politics. He should just stick to what he's good at, and thats rocking the fuck out! Is he doing the vocals or does he have someone else singing?

kevindeets 08-03-2013 08:18 AM

Ted sings the songs that he sang on his albums (Cat Scratch Fever, Wango Tango, Free For All, Fred Bear, Great White Buffalo, etc), and Derek St. Holmes sings the others (Hey Baby, Stranglehold, Stormtroopin', I Can't Quit You Baby, Just What the Doctor Ordered, etc).

ChadJHobbs 08-03-2013 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=cradle_of_maiden;536241]Uncle Ted's music is great but he's fucked in the head when it comes to politics. He should just stick to what he's good at, and thats rocking the fuck out! Is he doing the vocals or does he have someone else singing?[/QUOTE]

Hardly fucked in the head. His politics are brilliant brother!

PVH5150 08-03-2013 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=cradle_of_maiden;536241]Uncle Ted's music is great but he's fucked in the head when it comes to politics.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone famous person is required to be an oober-libtard.

mankvill 08-03-2013 06:55 PM

>supporting loud-mouthed draft-dodging chickenhawks

ishiggydiggy

cradle_of_maiden 08-03-2013 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=ChadJHobbs;536263]Hardly fucked in the head. His politics are brilliant brother![/QUOTE]

Shitting ones pants for a week straight to avoid being drafted is hardly patriotic lol.

ChadJHobbs 08-04-2013 05:31 AM

[QUOTE=cradle_of_maiden;536339]Shitting ones pants for a week straight to avoid being drafted is hardly patriotic lol.[/QUOTE]

That isn't the argument. The argument is his politics. Politics that if everyone lived by would lead to a perfect society. Clean living, clean food, and being a producer rather than a leech. It IS that simple. And there ain't nothing more METAL than being self sufficient rather than dependent on the professional blood suckers.

But, hey, at least we are both Maiden fans and that has to count for something, right? :)

:rocker:

smearCampaign 08-04-2013 05:52 AM

[QUOTE=ChadJHobbs;536263]Hardly fucked in the head. His politics are brilliant brother![/QUOTE]

He's a total piece of shit. This world would be better off without closed minded simpletons like Nugent. He's a racist, sexist, homophobic little bitch who's terrified of a world of non-white men running things.

Technically Hitler had some good political ideas if you just ignore the whole holocaust / arayan supremacy thing. Any 'good' ideas Nugent has are negated by his totally out-of-touch world view.

He should be touring with Megadouche. At least their politics would align.

Stranglehold does kick ass, I'll give him that.

ChadJHobbs 08-04-2013 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=smearCampaign;536362]He's a total piece of shit. This world would be better off without closed minded simpletons like Nugent. He's a racist, sexist, homophobic little bitch who's terrified of a world of non-white men running things.

Technically Hitler had some good political ideas if you just ignore the whole holocaust / arayan supremacy thing. Any 'good' ideas Nugent has are negated by his totally out-of-touch world view.

He should be touring with Megadouche. At least their politics would align.

Stranglehold does kick ass, I'll give him that.[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHA! Ted Nugent racist? RIIIIIGHT! Keep drinking the liberal media Kool-Aid....LMAO.