WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Eagles -- Louisville, KY -- July 6th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23475)

dabstudio 07-07-2013 06:36 AM

The Eagles -- Louisville, KY -- July 6th, 2013

History Of The Eagles Tour 2013
KFC/Yum Center
Louisville, Kentucky USA

Show notes-
1. First show of tour.
2. Second time Eagles played the KFC/Yum Center (they were first concert).
3. Original Guitarist Bernie Leadon returns, still no Don Felder.
4. Nothing off "Long Road Out Of Eden" album.
5. No solo music from Glenn Frey or Don Henley.
6. Almost 3 hour show.
7. No opening band/act.
8. Joe Walsh still rocks a mean guitar!

**set 1**
Saturday Night
Train Leaves Here This Morning
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Witchy Woman
Tequila Sunrise
Doolin' Dalton
Already Gone
The Best Of My Love
Lyin' Eyes
One Of These Nights
Take It To The Limit
**set 2**
Wasted Time (reprise)
Pretty Maids All In A Row
I can't Tell You Why
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Heartache Tonight
Those Shoes
In The City
Life's Been Good
The Long Run
Funk #49
Life In The Fast Lane
ENCORE #1 -
Hotel California
ENCORE #2 -
Take It Easy
Rocky Mountain Way
Desperado

MetalMichael666 07-07-2013 08:38 AM

[QUOTE=dabstudio;533034]History Of The Eagles Tour 2013
KFC/Yum Center
Louisville, Kentucky USA

Show notes-
1. First show of tour.
2. Second time Eagles played the KFC/Yum Center (they were first concert).
3. Original Guitarist Bernie Leadon returns, still no Don Felder.
4. Nothing off "Long Road Out Of Eden" album.
5. No solo music from Glenn Frey or Don Henley.
6. Almost 3 hour show.
7. No opening band/act.
8. Joe Walsh still rocks a mean guitar!

**set 1**
Saturday Night
Train Leaves Here This Morning
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Witchy Woman
Tequila Sunrise
Doolin' Dalton
Already Gone
The Best Of My Love
Lyin' Eyes
One Of These Nights
Take It To The Limit
**set 2**
Wasted Time (reprise)
Pretty Maids All In A Row
I can't Tell You Why
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Heartache Tonight
Those Shoes
In The City
Life's Been Good
The Long Run
Funk #49
Life In The Fast Lane
ENCORE #1 -
Hotel California
ENCORE #2 -
Take It Easy
Rocky Mountain Way
Desperado[/QUOTE]

hope to see that in montreal

justinm4bama 07-07-2013 08:56 AM

I wish there were a couple of Glen and Don solo songs but I can't complain too much with a set like that! Looking forward to seeing this in Novemember.

The Ghost at Number One 07-07-2013 09:42 AM

[QUOTE=justinm4bama;533041]I wish there were a couple of Glen and Don solo songs but I can't complain too much with a set like that! Looking forward to seeing this in Novemember.[/QUOTE]I completely agree. I actually think it's really surprising that there's no Glenn or Don solo stuff. There are some rarely played gems in there, though, for sure. Awesome set.

bigguytoo9 07-07-2013 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=The Ghost at Number One;533043]I completely agree. I actually think it's really surprising that there's no Glenn or Don solo stuff. There are some rarely played gems in there, though, for sure. Awesome set.[/QUOTE]
The Eagles don't need to perform anything Solo from Donald or Glenn. "Boys Of Summer", "Sunset Grill", "You Belong To The City" and maybe one other have been played every tour since Hell Freezes Over.

I assume they're tired of playing those.

This is a History of the Eagles tour. It should be only Eagles material, the James Gang songs are icing on the cake. Joe Walsh is unreal in concert.

This all being said, I cannot wait to see this in September. The Eagles are my all time fav band and ive caught them 3 times previously.

jhdeity 07-08-2013 09:03 AM

I'm not much of an Eagles fan but watched that movie recently and really enjoyed it. Kinda surprised they didn't play Seven Bridges Road or Victim of Love since they were 2 of the songs I recently discovered from them and liked.

The fact they're playing Walsh songs over Henley/Frey songs is awesome. When I think of horrible 80's songs I never want to hear again as long as I live those guys wrote a few of them.

Not playing the new stuff is a head scratcher but I really respect it. Those songs are pretty bad in all reality especially that 911 abomination of a tune.

marker 07-08-2013 11:30 AM

Makes the set I saw last tour look like a pile of dung. I had to suffer through newer material, and like 4 Don solo songs. Luckily there was no Glenn solo shit, I didn't mind the Walsh songs. Glad Seven Bridges Road isn't in there, and would like to see New Kid In Town and Victim of Love in there. Can't complain though.

300%_Density 07-08-2013 11:36 AM

[URL="http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9239"]So this is what I got 5 years back[/URL]

And this current one kicks the shit out of it. No Don or Glen solo and no Eden songs is pretty much perfect.

Onioner 07-08-2013 11:48 AM

Would be down to see this when they inevitably come to CA on this tour. What I'd really love would be a Joe Walsh solo show though, now that would rule.

bigguytoo9 07-08-2013 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Onioner;533122]Would be down to see this when they inevitably come to CA on this tour. What I'd really love would be a Joe Walsh solo show though, now that would rule.[/QUOTE]
Oh buddy, I saw Joe Walsh open for BOB SEGER back in March and it was fucking Amazing. I am a long time Seger fan as well and have been waiting years to see him.

It was a short set from Joe though, only 45 minutes :(

Seger did 2+ hours!