WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kiss -- Zurich, Switzerland -- June 20th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23398)

TheWildAndTheYoung 06-21-2013 06:21 AM

Kiss -- Zurich, Switzerland -- June 20th, 2013

Before you ask, no I did not go to this show.They live streamed the entire concert on AXS TV.Now I wasn't sure if I should put this thread here just because I didn't go to the show and just watched it, so if it needs to be moved please move it.My Dad heard about that is was coming on and turned it on when Psycho Circus was ending.The whole thing was good, it is KISS we're talking about here, but at times the vocals seemed to go down in volume (didn't happen when I saw them).I don't know if it was the sound guy or just the TV, but it wasn't enough for me to say this is bad.So I spent 11:00 pm-1:00 am last night watching a KISS concert, I can't think of anyway better to spend a night.

Anyway here's the set for the show, same set I believe they've been doing but here it is anyway:

1.Psycho Circus
2.Shout It Out Loud
3.Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
4.I Love It Loud
5.Hell Or Hallelujah
6.War Machine (Gene breathes fire)
7.Heaven's On Fire
8.Deuce
9.Say Yeah
10.Shock Me (only first verse)
11.Outta This World (Tommy and Eric jam)
12.God Of Thunder (Gene bass solo intro — spits blood and flies
13.Lick It Up
14.Love Gun (Paul flies over crowd to the B-stage)
15.Rock And Roll All Nite (Paul smashes guitar)
Encore:
16.Detroit Rock City
17.I Was Made For Lovin' You
18.Black Diamond
[I]God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II[/I] (they didn't show this track being played, but apparently they used it as an outro of sorts)

As I've said before, replace Say Yeah with Crazy Crazy Nights and you got yourself a perfect, realistic KISS show.

ravenheart 06-21-2013 06:43 AM

[QUOTE=TheWildAndTheYoung;531548][I]God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II[/I] (they didn't show this track being played, but apparently they used it as an outro of sorts)[/QUOTE]

It's their outro tape for this tour.

marker 06-21-2013 06:53 AM

Sure glad Crazy Nights isn't in there. Too bad they never pull Lick It Up, stupid song really good album.

TheWildAndTheYoung 06-21-2013 06:57 AM

[QUOTE=marker;531553]Sure glad [B]Crazy Nights[/B] isn't in there. Too bad they never pull Lick It Up, stupid song really good album.[/QUOTE]

What the heck are you talkin' about?! That song is by far one of the top 10 best KISS songs of all time, and I would do anything to get that back in the set.

IrritatedTrout 06-21-2013 07:35 AM

Particularly excited to see Heaven's on Fire and Psycho Circus in August. How did the spider look? I've seen a few pictures and it seems cool.

marker 06-21-2013 08:10 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::tp:[QUOTE=TheWildAndTheYoung;531555]What the heck are you talkin' about?! That song is by far one of the top 10 best KISS songs of all time, and I would do anything to get that back in the set.[/QUOTE]

:tp:

TheWildAndTheYoung 06-21-2013 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=IrritatedTrout;531556]Particularly excited to see Heaven's on Fire and Psycho Circus in August. [B]How did the spider look? I've seen a few pictures and it seems cool.[/B][/QUOTE]

It looked sick, especially when the body lowers down to the stage, definitely one of the greatest stage setups they've had IMO.

MetalIsArt 06-22-2013 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=marker;531558]:rolleyes::rolleyes::tp:

:tp:[/QUOTE]

It's called an opinion. You do realize that Kiss made some overlooked albums in the eighties, right?

And no, Ace & Peter will never come back.

marker 06-22-2013 05:55 PM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;531658]It's called an opinion. You do realize that Kiss made some overlooked albums in the eighties, right?

And no, Ace & Peter will never come back.[/QUOTE]

Just because I brought up that song, doesn't mean it was an attack on him. I just think it's a lame song. I saw them do it live 3 years ago and it sucked then too. Not as bad as the studio version, but still lame. And yes, I do realize they have some overlooked 80's albums, but that has nothing to do with me not liking that song. Try to telling him about opinions, he's the one who got all defensive about the fact I dont like it in the set. I don't even think it's close to being in their top ten 80's songs, let alone their entire catalog. And by the way I'm not saying Say Yeah should be in their either.
And what the hell does Ace and Peter have to do with anything I posted? Not a damn thing.

MetalIsArt 06-24-2013 06:28 AM

[QUOTE=marker;531705]Just because I brought up that song, doesn't mean it was an attack on him. I just think it's a lame song. I saw them do it live 3 years ago and it sucked then too. Not as bad as the studio version, but still lame. And yes, I do realize they have some overlooked 80's albums, but that has nothing to do with me not liking that song. Try to telling him about opinions, he's the one who got all defensive about the fact I dont like it in the set. I don't even think it's close to being in their top ten 80's songs, let alone their entire catalog. And by the way I'm not saying Say Yeah should be in their either.
And what the hell does Ace and Peter have to do with anything I posted? Not a damn thing.[/QUOTE]

Cool story.