WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alice Cooper -- Morrison, CO -- June 3rd, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23289)

PVH5150 06-04-2013 04:25 PM

Alice Cooper -- Morrison, CO -- June 3rd, 2013

Finally found correct sets for both Alice Cooper & Marilyn Manson.
They are as follows.

1. Angel With The Scabbed Wings
2. Disposable Teens
3. No Reflection
4. The Dope Show (w/Happiness Is A Warm Gun intro)
5. Rock Is Dead
6. Great Big White World
7. Personal Jesus
8. mOBSCENE
9. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
10. This Is The New Shit
11. Irresponsible Hate Anthem

12. The Beautiful People

1. Hello Hooray
2. House Of Fire
3. No More Mr. Nice Guy
4. Billion Dollar Babies
5. I'll Bite Your Face Off
6. Is It My Body
7. Under My Wheels
8. Hey Stoopid
9. Poison
10. Dirty Diamonds
11. Welcome To My Nightmare
12. Go To Hell
13. Feed My Frankenstein
14. Ballad Of Dwight Fry
15. Killer
16. I Love The Dead
17. School's Out

18. I'm Eighteen

Spiner202 06-04-2013 05:11 PM

Glad I didn't get tickets for this as Alice took out one of the two songs I really wanted to hear (He's Back). Then again, he might play longer on his solo dates.

marker 06-04-2013 06:08 PM

Looks good. I was worried Alice's set would be shorter than that with Manson on the bill too.

Sanitarium78 06-05-2013 05:40 AM

Umm...why was the thread title changed to Marilyn Manson? Cooper is the headliner for all the shows and the tour has the official name of Masters Of Madness.

hot_turkey_ed 06-05-2013 06:27 AM

How many tour names are in the set list archive? Very few, and I'd bet that most are festival-related. Headliner gets the thread title. I thought it was Manson; I changed it to Cooper. My bad.

InFlamesOfBirchmen 06-05-2013 09:27 AM

Any Manson set with Great Big White World in it is good in my book.

jhdeity 06-05-2013 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=Spiner202;529382]Glad I didn't get tickets for this as Alice took out one of the two songs I really wanted to hear (He's Back). Then again, he might play longer on his solo dates.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Really?

So just to be 100% clear Manson is opening for Cooper right? If so I'm definitely going.

The fact I had to sit through manson twice after Slayer really turned me against him. Love his old shit and Murderers are getting Prettier every day but everything in between the last 12 years has sucked IMO.

Spiner202 06-06-2013 03:14 AM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;529581]Wow. Really?

So just to be 100% clear Manson is opening for Cooper right? If so I'm definitely going.

The fact I had to sit through manson twice after Slayer really turned me against him. Love his old shit and Murderers are getting Prettier every day but everything in between the last 12 years has sucked IMO.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue if he'll play longer but based on the fact that he rarely changes his set once he starts a tour, I would think he wouldn't drop the song unless he had less time. Also, I think the solo dates are being billed as only Alice Cooper with no opener, so hopefully he plays longer.

tenchimyo 06-10-2013 05:29 PM

I hope he throws HE'S BACK

THE MAN BEHIND

THE MASK

back in

Sanitarium78 06-11-2013 05:51 AM

[QUOTE=tenchimyo;530221]I hope he throws HE'S BACK

THE MAN BEHIND

THE MASK

back in[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will return until after Cooper goes out on his own tour again. He seems to have catered this set to the more casual fan since it's a co-headlining tour. Still, a very good set but you don't have to be a Cooper expert to know the bulk of the songs he's playing for this tour. I would drop Dirty Diamonds for The Man Behind The Mask. I don't understand out of all the great underplayed songs Cooper has, how Dirty Diamonds gets played as often as it does? It's not like the song is that good to being with. It's a decent tune of an awful album.