WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Arsis -- Pittsburgh, PA -- May 28th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23252)

zerkz 05-28-2013 09:01 PM

Arsis -- Pittsburgh, PA -- May 28th, 2013

Arsis was playing at the Smiling Moose tonight, and it was a far better time from when they came to the Altar Bar opening for Sonata Artica. The crowd was much more interested and some moshing took place. Unfortunately I fell on my head last December at an Eluveitie show which has taken a toll on my ability to whip around and headbang as much.

Semi-different setlist that what has been played.. we got Sunglasses at Night for an encore :cool:

James' guitar cut out in the middle of The Promise of Never, and he was struggling to find another guitar on stage, so I think another band gave him one or something... which was cool.

Handbook For The Recently Deceased
Maddening Disdain
Servants to the Night
A Diamond For Disease
We Are the Nightmare
Haunted, Fragile,and Frozen
Six Coffins Wide
Unwelcome
Carve My Cross
Scornstar
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence
---Encore---
Sunglasses at Night

MPF 05-28-2013 09:20 PM

[QUOTE=zerkz;528427]Arsis was playing at the Smiling Moose tonight, and it was a far better time from when they came to the Altar Bar opening for Sonata Artica. The crowd was much more interested and some moshing took place. Unfortunately I fell on my head last December at an Eluveitie show which has taken a toll on my ability to whip around and headbang as much.

Semi-different setlist that what has been played.. we got Sunglasses at Night for an encore :cool:

James' guitar cut out in the middle of The Promise of Never, and he was struggling to find another guitar on stage, so I think another band gave him one or something... which was cool.

Maddening Disdain
Servants to the Night
A Diamond For Disease
We Are the Nightmare
Six Coffins Wide
Unwelcome
Carve My Cross
Scornstar
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence
---Encore---
[B]Sunglasses at Night[/B][/QUOTE]

They did finally listen to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mankvill 05-28-2013 10:42 PM

the promoter of this show is a total douchelord

moobys37 05-29-2013 06:04 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;528432]the promoter of this show is a total douchelord[/QUOTE]

Totally. Fuck that guy :cool:

moobys37 05-29-2013 06:05 AM

[QUOTE=zerkz;528427]Arsis was playing at the Smiling Moose tonight, and it was a far better time from when they came to the Altar Bar opening for Sonata Artica. The crowd was much more interested and some moshing took place. Unfortunately I fell on my head last December at an Eluveitie show which has taken a toll on my ability to whip around and headbang as much.

Maddening Disdain
Servants to the Night
A Diamond For Disease
We Are the Nightmare
Six Coffins Wide
Unwelcome
Carve My Cross
Scornstar
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence