WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Movies (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   The Official Arrested Development Season 4 Discussion Thread (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23226)

BloodoftheKings 05-25-2013 08:33 PM

The Official Arrested Development Season 4 Discussion Thread

Waited through 20 ps3 updates to set up Netflix, got my popcorn ready, and searched through Netflix only to find out it wasn't up yet. I looked online and it turns out they're going by west coast time so this shit won't be up until 3 am. I'll probably watch about 2 of the new episodes tonight and wind up finishing the new season by Monday.

dcmetal108 05-26-2013 08:08 AM

Yeah I waited till midnight to see if it was updated but it wasn't so I work till 5pm then its on!

Bought a case of pop, a few bags of chips and candy, going to have a pizza ready, and maybe popcorn then I plan on watching all 15 episodes in one sitting.

BloodoftheKings 05-26-2013 08:31 AM

Once the season went up I watched the first 2 episodes. So far so good. It's a little confusing when you first jump into it because each episode focuses on one character and they don't tell you everything that happened in chronological order.

I'm gonna marathon the season tonight, i'll definitely finish it by tomorrow.

dcmetal108 05-26-2013 08:33 AM

[QUOTE=BloodoftheKings;527979]Once the season went up I watched the first 2 episodes. So far so good. [B]It's a little confusing when you first jump into it because each episode focuses on one character and they don't tell you everything that happened in chronological order.
[/B]
I'm gonna marathon the season tonight, i'll definitely finish it by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I knew each episode only focused on one character but if you watched the show before I don't see them making it too confusing other than just story jumping.

BloodoftheKings 05-26-2013 08:43 AM

[QUOTE=dcmetal108;527980]I knew each episode only focused on one character but if you watched the show before I don't see them making it too confusing other than just story jumping.[/QUOTE]

The story telling is different from the original 3 seasons. Like if you're watching the Michael episode and he runs into Maeby and Lindsey you get no explanation for why those characters were where they were and you just have to wait til you watch their episodes to find out.

ravenheart 05-26-2013 09:14 AM

I'll watch it when it gets broadcast properly or comes out on DVD. Whichever comes first.

BloodoftheKings 05-26-2013 09:19 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;527988]I'll watch it when it gets broadcast properly or comes out on DVD. Whichever comes first.[/QUOTE]

The DVD will come first, it's not gonna be shown in tv.

Sinister_Chalupa666 05-26-2013 09:38 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;527988]I'll watch it when it gets broadcast properly or comes out on DVD. Whichever comes first.[/QUOTE]

It wont be shown on tv. Netflix owns it now so don't expect it on tv ever lol.

powerslave_85 05-26-2013 10:23 AM

The former won't happen ever, and the latter is very unlikely, as it would defeat the purpose of it being a Netflix exclusive.

I watched the first four episodes before taking a break, and I think it's awesome so far.

ShatteredFlame 05-26-2013 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85;528006]The former won't happen ever, and the latter is very unlikely, as it would defeat the purpose of it being a Netflix exclusive.
.[/QUOTE]

House of Cards is coming to DVD in a few weeks. Netflix would be stupid to not release DVDs of their shows when they can make profit on them.