WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Misfits -- NA Fall Tour (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23208)

PVH5150 05-23-2013 06:43 PM

Misfits -- NA Fall Tour

Dates so far.

Oct. 2 - Peterborough, ON (The Venue)
Oct. 4 - Toronto, ON (Phoenix Theater)
Oct. 5 - Montreal, ON (Rialto Theater)
Oct. 6 - Nashua, NH (Evolution)

adamclark52 05-23-2013 10:20 PM

Tempting, very tempting to go to the Toronto show.

Do they play much Danzig era stuff still? I only ask because they recently released a live album that had no Danzig era stuff on it.

PVH5150 09-15-2013 01:59 PM

Updated trek.

Sep. 28 - White Plains, NY (Little Theater @ Westchester County Center)
Oct. 3 - Peterborough, ON (Venue)
Oct. 4 - Toronto, ON (Phoenix Theater)
Oct. 5 - Portland, ME (Asylum)
Oct. 6 - Nashua, NH (Bernie's)
Oct. 18 - Fort Wayne, IN (Pierre's)
Oct. 19 - Detroit, MI (Harpo's)
Oct. 20 - Chicago, IL (Concord Music Hall)
Oct. 23 - Cincinnati, OH (Bogart's)
Oct. 25 - Stroudsburg, PA (Sherman Theater)
Oct. 26 - Lancaster, PA (Chameleon Club)
Oct. 27 - Poughkeepsie, NY (Chance)
Oct. 30 - Manhattan, NY (BB King's)
Oct. 31 - Boston, MA (Wilbur Theater)
Nov. 1 - Sayreville, NJ (Starland Ballroom)
Nov. 6 - Dallas, TX (Gas Monkey)
Nov. 7 - San Antonio, TX (Mission County Park)
Nov. 8 - Austin, TX (Fun Fun Fun Fest)
Nov. 9 - Houston, TX (Concert Pub North)
Nov. 11 - Tucson, AZ (Rialto Theater)
Nov. 12 - Las Vegas, NV (LVCS)
Nov. 14 - Sacramento, CA (Ace of Spades)
Nov. 15 - West Hollywood, CA (House of Blues)
Nov. 16 - Santa Ana, CA (Observatory)
Nov. 17 - Ventura, CA (Ventura Theater)
Nov. 18 - Oakland, CA (Oakland Metro Opera House)
Nov. 20 - Denver, CO (Summit Music Hall)
Nov. 22 - Nashville, TN (Exit/In)
Nov. 23 - Cleveland, OH (Agora Ballroom)
Dec. 8 - Pittsburgh, PA (Altar Bar)
Dec. 11 - Norfolk, VA (NorVa)
Dec. 13 - Pensacola, FL (Vinyl Music Hall)
Dec. 14 - Miami, FL (Grand Central)
Dec. 15 - Jacksonville, FL (Brewster's Megaplex)

adamclark52 09-15-2013 04:12 PM

Got my ticket to the Chicago date...even though I don't live in Chicago. Me, my wife and the boys are going on a road trip through Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Northern Ontario in October. I was on the lookout for any shows that happened to land on the dates were are in any of those areas and this is really the only one that lined up. Not a huge fan of the Misfits without Glen but it should still be fun.

elturtleboy 09-15-2013 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=adamclark52;527634]Tempting, very tempting to go to the Toronto show.

Do they play much Danzig era stuff still? I only ask because they recently released a live album that had no Danzig era stuff on it.[/QUOTE]

They do,but its not the same obviously. I shoulda saw em before the new album cause they play a lot of the crap.

christopher 09-15-2013 04:21 PM

:barf:

RampinUp46 09-15-2013 05:39 PM

The Austin date is part of Fun Fun Fun Fest Nites, and is free (IIRC) with a badge from the fest. With that said, if I can get over the fact that nothing's going to beat Danzig singing the Misfits like I saw earlier this year, I think I might enjoy this.

dcmetal108 09-15-2013 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=adamclark52;541220]Got my ticket to the Chicago date...even though I don't live in Chicago. Me, my wife and the boys are going on a road trip through Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Northern Ontario in October. I was on the lookout for any shows that happened to land on the dates were are in any of those areas and this is really the only one that lined up. Not a huge fan of the Misfits without Glen but it should still be fun.[/QUOTE]

I [B][I][U]might[/U][/I][/B] be there.

[QUOTE=RampinUp46;541232]The Austin date is part of Fun Fun Fun Fest Nites, and is free (IIRC) with a badge from the fest. With that said, if I can get over the fact that nothing's going to beat Danzig singing the Misfits like I saw earlier this year, I think I might enjoy this.[/QUOTE]

This, just seeing Danzig + Doyle two nights away makes me not want to see this so much.

adamclark52 09-15-2013 08:35 PM

I know this won't top Danzig with Doyle but I'll at least get to hear some different songs. And I'll be able to say I saw the three quarters of the Misfits this year, just at two different shows.

christopher 09-16-2013 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=adamclark52;541247]I know this won't top Danzig with Doyle but I'll at least get to hear some different songs. And I'll be able to say I saw the three quarters of the Misfits this year, just at two different shows.[/QUOTE]

I was confused why you said 3/4 of the band, then I went on wiki and found out Robo isn't in the band anymore. Even less of a reason to want to see them live now.