WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Neurotic Deathfest -- Tilburg, Netherlands -- May 3rd-5th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23122)

treghet 05-11-2013 02:11 AM

Neurotic Deathfest -- Tilburg, Netherlands -- May 3rd-5th, 2013

There are all the sets that are up on setlist.fm at the moment. The Death to All set is much better than what they were doing for the North American dates. Also, I'm surprised that Carcass actually cut songs from Heartwork rather than Necroticism ones!

[B]May 3:[/B]

Death to All
[LIST=1][*]Leprosy[*]Zombie Ritual[*]Living Monstrosity[*]Flattening of Emotions[*]Suicide Machine[*]Lack of Comprehension[*]Overactive Imagination[*]The Philosopher[*]Trapped in a Corner[*]Zero Tolerance[*]Crystal Mountain[*]Symbolic[*]Bite the Pain[*]Flesh and the Power it Holds
---[*]Pull the Plug[/LIST]
Morbid Saint
[LIST=1][*]Destruction System[*]Lock Up Your Children[*]Burned at the Stake[*]Assassin[*]Beyond the Gates of Hell[*]Crying for Death[*]Scars[*]Damien[/LIST]
[B]May 4:[/B]

Carcass
[LIST=1][*]Inpropagation[*]Incarnated Solvent Abuse[*]Symposium of Sickness[*]Carneous Cacoffiny[*]Lavaging Expectorate of Lysergide Composition[*]Corporal Jigsore Quandary[*]Buried Dreams[*]Reek of Putrefaction[*]Exhume to Consume[*]Genital Grinder[*]This Mortal Coil[*]Ruptured in Purulence / Heartwork[/LIST]
Immolation
[LIST=1][*]Kingdom Of Conspiracy[*]What They Bring[*]Majesty and Decay[*]A Spectacle Of Lies[*]Dawn of Possession[*]Providence[*]Swarm of Terror[*]Father, You're Not a Father[*]Swallow the Fear[*]Bound To Order[*]Hate's Plague[*]All That Await Us[/LIST]
Repulsion
[LIST=1][*]Eaten Alive[*]Radiation Sickness[*]Repulsion[*]Crematorium[*]Helga (Lost Her Head)[*]Black Breath[*]Death Dealer (Slaughter cover)[*]Schizo (Venom cover)[*]Maggots in Your Coffin[*]Horrified[/LIST]
Vallenfyre
[LIST=1][*]A Thousand Martyrs[*]Ravenous Whore[*]Cathedrals of Dread[*]Humanity Wept[*]The Grim Irony[*]Seeds[*]Desecration[/LIST]
Wormed
[LIST=1][*]Nucleon[*]The Nonlocality Trilemma[*]Geodesic Dome[*]Multivectorial Reionization[*]Spacetime Ekleipsis Vorticity[*]Undeciphering The Inquantificability[*]Tautochrone[*]Ylem[*]Techkinox Wormhole[/LIST]
Source: [url]http://www.setlist.fm/festival/2013/neurotic-deathfest-2013-7bd68e68.html[/url]

PowerMaiden 05-11-2013 06:06 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;525870]The Death to All set is much better than what they were doing for the North American dates.

Death to All
[LIST=1][*]Leprosy[*]Zombie Ritual[*]Living Monstrosity[*]Flattening of Emotions[*]Suicide Machine[*]Lack of Comprehension[*]Overactive Imagination[*]The Philosopher[*]Trapped in a Corner[*]Zero Tolerance[*]Crystal Mountain[*]Symbolic[*]Bite the Pain[*]Flesh and the Power it Holds
---[*]Pull the Plug[/LIST][/QUOTE]

well, more diverse yeah, since they played songs from all their albums as oposed to first 4 only in NA. Much better ? not sure... well maybe .. but I can tell you that the deeper cuts from our show were pretty damn insane. But Flesh And The Power It Holds :drool: and no Within The Mind (my favourite Death song). I don't know which setlist I like better.. was this the same Human era line up ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

christopher 05-11-2013 07:57 AM

Thanks for posting the Morbid Saint setlist!! It makes me super stoked for tonight!!!

Coma323 05-11-2013 09:20 AM

I'm guessing that's going to be what Carcass' set at MDF is looking like. If so, awesome!

anomynous 05-11-2013 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden;525884]well, more diverse yeah, since they played songs from all their albums as oposed to first 4 only in NA. Much better ? not sure... well maybe .. but I can tell you that the deeper cuts from our show were pretty damn insane. But Flesh And The Power It Holds :drool: and no Within The Mind (my favourite Death song). I don't know which setlist I like better.. was this [B]the same Human era line up ?[/B]

Cheers !
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

No, it was Hoglan, Matt Harvey etc

treghet 05-11-2013 03:21 PM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden;525884]well, more diverse yeah, since they played songs from all their albums as oposed to first 4 only in NA. Much better ? not sure... well maybe .. but I can tell you that the deeper cuts from our show were pretty damn insane. But Flesh And The Power It Holds :drool: and no Within The Mind (my favourite Death song). I don't know which setlist I like better.. was this the same Human era line up ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have the career spanning set. If they had changed it up more and played longer for the NA dates then it would be a different story.

hellawaits77ny 05-11-2013 03:59 PM

I know the Devourment set isn't up at setlist.fm, but if someone comes across it, please post it here!