WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anthrax -- Anaheim, CA -- March 22nd, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22731)

christopher 03-23-2013 07:22 PM

Anthrax -- Anaheim, CA -- March 22nd, 2013

Source: setlist.fm
Venue: HOB

Municipal Waste:

Intro(from the hazardous mutation record)
Unleash the Bastards
The Thrashin' of the Christ
Sadistic Magician
You're Cut Off
Authority Complex
Beer Pressure
The Monster With 21 Faces
Thrashing's My Business... And Business Is Good
Headbanger Face Rip
Idiot Check
Mind Eraser
Pre-Game
The Art of Partying

Anthrax:

Worship
Among the Living
Caught in a Mosh
I Am the Law
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
A Skeleton in the Closet
In the End
Deathrider
T.N.T. (AC/DC cover)
March Of The S.O.D. (S.O.D. cover)
I'm Alive
Indians
One World
A.D.I. / Horror of It All
Imitation of Life
--------------
I'm the Man
Antisocial (Trust cover)

High on Fire's set wasnt posted and Exodus didn't play due to Disney not allowing them to play.

maidenpriest 03-23-2013 07:35 PM

Honestly kind of bummed by Anthrax's song selection outside of the album itself. Nothing off Spreading the Disease or Persistence of Time? Lame.

W0unds 03-23-2013 08:20 PM

I don't think their Antisocial cover would make a very good closer. It would be nice to see a few more tracks from Worship Music and a song or two off Persistence would round this out better in my opinion.

That is a pretty decent Municipal Waste setlist though. I think it would be cool if they did their United Forces cover (S.O.D) with Scott Ian joining them, Charlie could work too but I am not sure if he is on the road with Anthrax for this tour.

JRA 03-23-2013 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=christopher;518271]Exodus didn't play due to Disney not allowing them to play.[/QUOTE]

Well that's a pile of dogshit.

kalfitegrdan 03-24-2013 12:41 AM

Wow. I'm really surprised that they're not playing Madhouse. I figured they'd never drop something as popular as that.

elturtleboy 03-24-2013 12:58 AM

I'm the Man...... FUCK!!!

MetalIsArt 03-24-2013 02:51 AM

March of the SOD!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

dimmudan 03-24-2013 05:41 AM

When you play the entire Among the Living album at a show that is a heck of a good start to a show.

I could do without the AC/DC cover but they have to promote their new EP so I get it.

For years I'm the Man was an encore and it will be fun for people who have never seen them do that one.

Of course I would love a longer set with more songs but I think this is pretty typical and when you consider most shows are getting Exodus, High on Fire and Municipal Waste, this is still a must see show.

I can't wait for "Imitation of Life". I have been seeing them since '88 or '89 (Can't remember but ironically the Headbangers Ball tour with Exodus) and I don't remember them ever playing Imitation. I always wanted to hear it. Combine that with Among Deep Cuts and I am pretty sure I will be drunk. Oh wait I get drunk at every show :) :rocker:

tenchimyo 03-24-2013 07:00 AM

[QUOTE=christopher;518271] Exodus didn't play due to Disney not allowing them to play.[/QUOTE]

WTF? What reason did they state for that?

sarsip 03-24-2013 07:14 AM

Didn't Exodus headline another venue that night?