WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Name 5 Bands On Your Bucket List You Have Not Seen Yet (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22724)

WOLVERINEKILLS 03-22-2013 05:54 PM

Name 5 Bands On Your Bucket List You Have Not Seen Yet

What are 5 bands you desperately need to see that are on your 'bucket list'?

In no order except the first one:

Iron Maiden :bouville:
Pallbearer
Tool
Rammstein
Royal Thunder

PVH5150 03-22-2013 06:06 PM

Boston. Doesn't even matter that Brad's no longer here. Tom Scholz has one of my favorite guitar sounds ever. It's completely unique and I have to hear it live someday.

Electric Wizard. For the sake of furthering my hearing loss and enjoying every minute of it.

Pentagram. Sabbath invented doom. Pentagram perfected it.

Blue Murder/John Sykes. I'd prefer the former, but I must see Sykes in some capacity. One of my favorite guitarists.

Gonna actually see this one this summer. Alice Cooper as a headliner.

Spiner202 03-22-2013 06:08 PM

Metallica
Manowar
Avantasia
Helloween
Sodom

I definitely feel pretty lucky. Of my favourite bands, these 5 (along with Cannibal Corpse, whose I'm seeing in a couple months) are the only ones I haven't seen that are still touring. And to be fair, Manowar, Avantasia, and Sodom are near impossible to see in North America, so they'll probably be on there for a long time.

dcmetal108 03-22-2013 06:08 PM

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Alice Cooper
Elton John

That's all I can think of. 4 bands that I would go far out and pay a lot to see.

Dextrimental 03-22-2013 06:17 PM

Quite lucky in this regard, I will not include artists I'm seeing this year as Graspop is knocking Clutch and King Diamond off the list, Evile are supporting Kreator here and I'm seeing Devin Townsend here as well.

Rush
Periphery
J Mascis
Rollins Band (Bad Religion, since Rollins band will probably never tour again)
Nofx

Also a couple of artists/bands I would love to see but who do not tour, such as Cloudkicker, the aforementioned Rollins Band and Strapping Young Lad.

JRA 03-22-2013 06:27 PM

Motorhead
Van Halen
Rush
Morbid Angel
Iron Maiden (2nd time)

anomynous 03-22-2013 06:38 PM

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Obscura
Devin Townsend
Strapping Young Lad

TheWildAndTheYoung 03-22-2013 06:47 PM

Aerosmith
W.A.S.P.
U2
The Rolling Stones
Helloween

infinitydeth 03-22-2013 06:53 PM

Anathema
Slayer
Enslaved
Amon Amarth
Spawn of possession

IrritatedTrout 03-22-2013 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;518045]Motorhead
Van Halen
Rush
Morbid Angel
Iron Maiden (2nd time)[/QUOTE]

Shit dude, I thought for sure someone with your taste would have seen all those bands already except maybe Morbid Angel since they don't tour much. When did you see Maiden?

I'm pretty fortunate in that I've seen most of the bands I'm dying to see. There are still a number I really want to see such as King Diamond, Rammstein, Behemoth, and Primus but I wouldn't be totally heartbroken if I never got the chance to see them.

My top 5 would be:

Blaze Bayley
Bruce Dickinson (if he ever tours solo again)
AC/DC
Van Halen
Blind Guardian