WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KMFDM -- San Antonio, TX -- March 14th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22673)

RampinUp46 03-14-2013 10:47 PM

KMFDM -- San Antonio, TX -- March 14th, 2013

Source: Friend of mine who attended + previous Setlist FM posts.

I know there's at least two people on the site who like these guys, so I figured at least they'd benefit from this being up here. Sorry if it's not "metal"...

D.I.Y. :party:
Amnesia
Kunst
Ave Maria
Quake
Free Your Hate
Son of a Gun :rocker:
Rebels in Kontrol
Lynchmob
Pussy Riot
Krank
Animal Out
Tohuvabohu
Hau Ruck
--------
Sucks (partial) :eek:
I ♥ Not
Anarchy :eek:
WWIII
--------
Megalomaniac
A Drug Against War :rocker:

No Godlike surprises me, but Sucks AND Anarchy make me want to hit myself for not going. :hmm:

Zla Vydra 03-15-2013 05:37 AM

I only know 2 songs in that set, but I will say that they put on great shows when I saw them in the early 90s in Austin - once opening for Ministry and the other time headlining at a tiny club. Actually I'll go so far as to say that the headlining show was one of the better concerts I've seen. They took requests at the end of the set, and busted out "Crazy Horses" with on-stage audience participation.

VelvetHarry 03-15-2013 05:42 AM

Nihil is my favorite album by them. I wonder why they neglect it on the newer setlists. :eyes:

Wrecking Crew 03-15-2013 07:27 AM

Thanks for the post, I'm seeing this in a couple of weeks.

tenchimyo 03-15-2013 08:11 AM

Seeing these chaps on monday in VA! I'm def a fan and PUMPED. Will post about it!

adamclark52 03-15-2013 11:55 AM

I don't know much KMFDM but what I've heard over the years I've like. The encore is pretty awesome. Even not knowing anything else if I went to this show I'd be damn happy with that.

Epidemic Reign 03-16-2013 05:59 AM

[QUOTE=VelvetHarry;516757]Nihil is my favorite album by them. I wonder why they neglect it on the newer setlists. :eyes:[/QUOTE]

One of my favorites too, but it probably has to do with the fact that they've released a million albums. And the lineup has been steady for 10 years now, so I'm sure they love sticking to material that everyone participated on.

Not a bad set. Never seen them live because something always prevents me from going when they come to town. Including this tour.

RampinUp46 03-16-2013 11:34 PM

Hopefully they'll put out more stuff from Symbols and Nihil on the thirty-year tour.

...Oh come on, you know they're gonna do that tour...right? :eyes:

Epidemic Reign 03-17-2013 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=RampinUp46;517000]Hopefully they'll put out more stuff from Symbols and Nihil on the thirty-year tour.

...Oh come on, you know they're gonna do that tour...right? :eyes:[/QUOTE]

Oh, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. KMFDM most definitely enjoys celebrating its own longevity.

Epidemic Reign 03-17-2013 12:09 AM

Though personally, i'd most like to hear more material from Xtort