WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Every Time I Die -- Ybor City, FL -- February 25th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22562)

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-26-2013 09:57 AM

Every Time I Die -- Ybor City, FL -- February 25th, 2013

Reveal Renew - I've seen them a couple times at local shows and they always put on a great show, the next big thing in hardcore out of FL - 7/10

No Bragging Rights - Not familiar with their music at all, they were decent, nothing to special, but a overall solid performance - 6/10

Hundredth - Their stage performance has improved a ton since i saw them on the Unshakeable tour, you can definitely tell they are extremely passionate about what they're doing, definitely would go see them again - 8/10

Vanna - I was bored as hell during their set, their music just sort of drew together and sounded like 1 long ass song, by far the weakest band on the tour - 3/10

The Acacia Strain - I will admit they put on a good performance, and their music isn't bad at all, but i cannot get past Vince's vocals, they were pretty weak - 5/10

Every Time I Die - Holy crap they were intense, one of the most chaotic bands I've seen in a while, definitely one of the best bands in the experimental hardcore/punk scene. go see them if you get the chance - 9/10
--
Every Time I Die

1)Floater
2)Wanderlust
3)Banjo
4)Underwater Bimbos from Outer Space
5)Holy Book Of Dilemma
6)The Marvelous Slut
7)New Black
8)I Suck (Blood)
9)Apocalypse Now and Then
10)No Son of Mine
11)Kill the Music
12)I Been Gone a Long Time
13)Bored Stiff
14)Champing at the Bit
15)Typical Miracle
16)Ebolarama
17)Werewolf
18)Indian Giver

The Acacia Strain

1)Beast
2)The Mouth of the River
3)Dr. Doom
4)Doomblade
5)Ramirez
6)Whoa! Shut It Down
7)Passing the Pencil Test
8)Dust and the Helix
9)Tactical Nuke
10)JFC

Vanna

1)The Few And The Far Between
2)Eyes Like the Tides
3)Safe To Say
4)Sending Vessels
5)Year Of The Rat
6)We Ate The Horse You Rode In On
7)Trashmouth

Hundredth

1)Carry On
2)Weathered Town
3)Ruin
4)Desolate
5)Live Today

VoidFlame 02-26-2013 12:22 PM

Can't wait to see what the live chaos they bring really looks like! Also cool to know at least one of the openers didn't suck. I'll have to check Hundredth out before the show.

XDoomsayerX 02-26-2013 05:50 PM

All the openers take life too seriously or have fucked up pasts. Seriously everyone I saw, Hundredth and onward just bitched about the world being cruel and letting out anger and blah blah :tp:. Quite the opposite of ETID who is about having a grand time. I'd give ETID a 11/10 and easily when I saw em in Pomona show of the year thus far. Fucking ace band :D. Nice review btw!

dcmetal108 02-26-2013 06:35 PM

That ETID set is sick but I for love one Vince's voice for TAS. Plus TAS are just fucking violent live, always a lot of fun.

bigguytoo9 02-26-2013 07:16 PM

Ive not seen ETID since 2005 at the first Sounds Of The Underground. It was rad!

swboyd 02-26-2013 11:00 PM

That's a good ETID set...looking forward to seeing them headline in April.:rocker:

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-27-2013 02:40 AM

[QUOTE=dcmetal108;514402]but I for love one Vince's voice for TAS. Plus TAS are just fucking violent live[/QUOTE]

Idk maybe it was just the crowd, but TAS were pretty tame compared to what i was expecting, ETID were a hell of a lot crazier, and I'm just not into pig squeals, I'm not really a fan of deathcore in general.

dcmetal108 02-27-2013 06:09 AM

[QUOTE=TheNobleFaceHumper;514442]Idk maybe it was just the crowd, but TAS were pretty tame compared to what i was expecting, ETID were a hell of a lot crazier, and I'm just not into pig squeals, I'm not really a fan of deathcore in general.[/QUOTE]

They are both two completely different bands. ETID is going to people diving and surfing nonstop with a huge pit. TAS is just going to have a huge pit of people beating the shit out of each other.

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-27-2013 06:45 AM

[QUOTE=dcmetal108;514445] TAS is just going to have a huge pit of people beating the shit out of each other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that didn't really happen, Vince told the crowd a couple times he wanted more stage divers, ETID's crowd was more violent/intense than TAS's.

XDoomsayerX 02-27-2013 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=dcmetal108;514445]They are both two completely different bands. ETID is going to people diving and surfing nonstop with a huge pit. [B]TAS is just going to have a huge pit of people beating the shit out of each other.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. i think you meant karatemania and kung fo hoedown