WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Eric Hoffman's Love Letter To Glen Benton (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22515)

MPF 02-21-2013 12:36 AM

Eric Hoffman's Love Letter To Glen Benton

This explains so very, Very, VERY much:

[QUOTE]Reason for DEICIDE split, Earache records sends all royalties and publishing to c/o Glen Benton. He has now taken all royalties, publishing and merch for nine years from Scars of the Crucifix, that went silver. He did not write one song on Scars. The only song he ever wrote in his career was part of Trifixtion. I arranged all DEICIDE songs. Glen you bitch, I wrote all of Torment in Hell to get off Roadrunner in 5 days, and I did not take all the royalties. We were a team no matter who wrote what. It was split 4 ways. You were hired and fired numerous times in DEICIDE. I played the bass on Pentecostal, just one of my songs on Scars. I also purchased/gave him a BEAST bass to play on Scars, pathetic scumbag. Steve Ashaimed claimed to the IRS he sent us $4000 each on a tax statement for Scars. Which we did not receive. Clearly fraud, you scumbag. You will get what is comming, mother fuckers. If you see Glen live please spit in his mouth for me, thank you.[/QUOTE]

Steev 02-21-2013 05:41 AM

Glen always seemed like a douche

Onioner 02-21-2013 05:48 AM

Glad I saw Deicide for free last year instead of putting money in Glen's pocket by paying for a ticket. It was a boring performance and if what Eric has now said is true, Glen is a class-A douche.

On a different note, has anyone listed to the Amon album? I never really heard much of it from the press after it came out.

justinm4bama 02-21-2013 06:05 AM

[QUOTE=Onioner;513259]Glad I saw Deicide for free last year instead of putting money in Glen's pocket by paying for a ticket. It was a boring performance and if what Eric has now said is true, Glen is a class-A douche.

On a different note, has anyone listed to the Amon album? I never really heard much of it from the press after it came out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's actually a pretty good album. If you use Spotify it's on it.

Nater 02-21-2013 06:35 AM

The Amon album is what Deicide should be today honestly. It's fast brutal and there are some great fucking riffs on it.

energymetal14 02-21-2013 08:02 AM

This doesn't surprise me at all. Deicide is another band that just need to call it a day.

adamclark52 02-21-2013 09:31 AM

The only thing surprising about this letter is why it took almost ten years for him to release it.

Spiner202 02-21-2013 04:02 PM

Sounds to me like Hoffman is making nothing from Amon and wants to try and stay relevant. Seriously, the way they hyped up/released the Amon album was done so poorly that I still haven't heard more than one song.

I'll stick with Deicide, whose last album was killer :rocker:

John The Drummer 02-21-2013 04:11 PM

Talk about passive aggressive :lol:

hellawaits77ny 02-22-2013 01:47 PM

Gotta love Internet rants!