WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   M.O.D. -- Austin, TX -- February 16th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22478)

RampinUp46 02-16-2013 10:23 PM

M.O.D. -- Austin, TX -- February 16th, 2013

FINALLY!

I've been waiting since I was 14 to see Billy in action, and it was fucking worth it! :rocker:

Anyway, this was all part of the "Dave Woods Memorial Destroy Cancer Extravaganza" benefit; ALL played after them, but I didn't get a set. Sorry guys. It was so fucking weird hearing Billy talking about peace, love, and brotherhood onstage...and then five seconds later, ripping on someone wearing an Anthrax shirt and talking about how Scott Ian was a "fucking Jew" or something like that.

Also, I got to talk to Billy after the set; he says he has no idea why United Forces didn't take off, but he's trying his hardest to get it to work.

[B][I]M.O.D.[/I][/B]
Bubble Butt
Aren't You Hungry
Get a Real Job
Imported Society
Don't Feed the Bears
Hate Tank
Living in the City
Kill Yourself
Milano Mosh
Fuck the Middle East
Pussywhipped
Speak English or Die
United Forces

anomynous 02-16-2013 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=RampinUp46;512433]FINALLY!

I've been waiting since I was 14 to see Billy in action, and it was fucking worth it! :rocker:

Anyway, this was all part of the "Dave Woods Memorial Destroy Cancer Extravaganza" benefit; ALL played after them, but I didn't get a set. Sorry guys. It was so fucking weird hearing Billy talking about peace, love, and brotherhood onstage...and then five seconds later, ripping on someone wearing an Anthrax shirt and talking about how Scott Ian was a "fucking Jew" or something like that.

Also, I got to talk to Billy after the set; [B]he says he has no idea why United Forces didn't take off[/B], but he's trying his hardest to get it to work.

[B][I]M.O.D.[/I][/B]
Bubble Butt
Aren't You Hungry
Get a Real Job
Imported Society
Don't Feed the Bears
Hate Tank
Living in the City
Kill Yourself
Milano Mosh
Fuck the Middle East
Pussywhipped
Speak English or Die
United Forces[/QUOTE]

Think I have an idea, it's because nobody gives a fuck about S.o.D. without Scott or Charlie

christopher 02-16-2013 10:55 PM

Oh so the United Forces thing isn't happening? I was wondering why I saw MOD stuff going on.

GarageMetal468 02-17-2013 07:00 PM

[QUOTE=anomynous;512435]Think I have an idea, it's because nobody gives a fuck about S.o.D. without Scott or Charlie[/QUOTE]

Fact.

metallicbrian666 02-17-2013 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=GarageMetal468;512604]Fact.[/QUOTE]
Not really? United Forces would be awesome to see

Wouldn't be "the real deal" but who cares?

GarageMetal468 02-18-2013 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=metallicbrian666;512621]Not really? United Forces would be awesome to see

Wouldn't be "the real deal" but who cares?[/QUOTE]

Not saying it wouldn't be awesome to see, but anonymous is totally right about no one giving a shit about S.O.D. without 2 of the original members.