WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Meshuggah -- Orlando, FL -- February 11th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22438)

brutal_descent 02-11-2013 09:48 PM

Meshuggah -- Orlando, FL -- February 11th, 2013

Do Not Look Down
I Am Colossus
obZen
Mind's Mirrors
In Death - Is Life
In Death - Is Death
Shed
Transfixion
Demiurge
Bleed
Straws Pulled at Random

Encore:
Dancers to a Discordant System

[url]http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/meshuggah/2013/beacham-theatre-orlando-fl-bdbc5f2.html[/url]

MPF 02-11-2013 09:51 PM

Holy Shit....Florida gets Metal shows? :tongue:

But seriously that's......umm....that is definitely a kind of Meshuggah setlist. Not really sure how to feel. But I am very happy I saw them last May.

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-11-2013 10:04 PM

This setlist is wrong, i was there

Meshuggah

1)Swarm
2)Do Not Look Down
3)ObZen
4)Behind The Sun
5)The Hurt That Finds You First
6)I Am Colossus
7)Catch 33
8)Shed
9)Bleed
10)Transfixion
11)Break Those Bones
12)Straws Pulled At Random
13)New Millennium
14)Dancers To A Discordant System

Animals As Leaders

1)An Infinite Regression
2)Earth Departure
3)Tempting Time
4)Wave Of Babies
5)Cylindrical Sea
6)Somnarium
7)Weightless
8)CAFO

Intronaut

1)Milk Leg
2)The Welding
3)Australopithecus
4)The Literal Black Cloud
---

Intronaut - By far the best band on this tour, and one of the best performances I'll probably see all year, their sound was extremely tight and pretty much flawless, I definitely need to see them with a longer set - 10/10

Animals As Leaders - My 3rd time seeing them and I enjoyed them but they are starting to get a little old, they played the same songs they've always played, a decent addition to the tour but the weakest band on it for sure. - 6.5/10

Meshuggah - Holy fucking shit these guys were intense, I have not experienced a crowd/pit like that since Sleep, which I know sounds odd at first, but the atmosphere was pretty similar, they played most of my favorites, I would have liked Demiurge though, what did suck though is the vocalist had the flu so he didn't sound great half the time but he did great for the most part, but they were awesome nonetheless - 8/10

Overall an extremely heavy and extremely loud set, but definitely worth the ticket price, definitely go check out this tour if it comes near you.
---

Merch

Meshuggah shirts were $25, hoodies were $50, CDs and beanies were $10

Animals As Leaders - Shirts were $20, CDs $10

Intronaut - Shirts were $25, CDs were $10 each or all 3 for $15, they also had a pre order card for their upcoming album for $15, vinyl for their first album for $25, Valley Of Smoke for $20, and they had buttons for idk how much.

anomynous 02-11-2013 10:11 PM

dem sets

MPF 02-11-2013 10:18 PM

Now that's better!

TonyD 02-11-2013 10:49 PM

Sooooo by Catch 33 you mean In Death Is Life/In Death Is Death?

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-11-2013 10:53 PM

[QUOTE=TonyD;511664]Sooooo by Catch 33 you mean In Death Is Life/In Death Is Death?[/QUOTE]

Yeah

TonyD 02-11-2013 11:00 PM

I'd really like to hear Behind the Sun and Transfixion, which is an awesome gem, but I don't know if I can make the trip to Sac... still seems like a weird set without FBM.

hiddenzombie013 02-11-2013 11:08 PM

Sweet baby Jesus this show was awesome. It sucked that he had the flu, but most bands would have cancelled the show. He did a great job too, considering the circumstances (although they did Dancers instrumentally since his voice couldn't take it, which is totally understandable). The first song was lacking in energy due to the sound being too low, but everything after that was pure awesome. Most violent show I have been to in awhile (though it wasn't as bad as Lamb of God back in November). It was my third time seeing AAL and I'm pretty tired of them now, although this was the best performance yet. And Intronaut was awesome, although I only saw half of their set.

TheNobleFaceHumper 02-11-2013 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=hiddenzombie013;511672]Sweet baby Jesus this show was awesome. It sucked that he had the flu, but most bands would have cancelled the show. He did a great job too, considering the circumstances (although they did Dancers instrumentally since his voice couldn't take it, which is totally understandable). The first song was lacking in energy due to the sound being too low, but everything after that was pure awesome. Most violent show I have been to in awhile (though it wasn't as bad as Lamb of God back in November). It was my third time seeing AAL and I'm pretty tired of them now, although this was the best performance yet. And Intronaut was awesome, although I only saw half of their set.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, what other tours did you see AAL on? It's also my 3rd time seeing them, I saw them on Thrice's and Underoath's tours last year and the year before.