WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Marilyn Manson -- Milwaukee, WI -- January 18th, 2013 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22270)

PVH5150 01-18-2013 08:52 PM

Marilyn Manson -- Milwaukee, WI -- January 18th, 2013

For those interested.

First show of the 2013 leg.

I'd been wanting to see the setlist because having seen him twice in 2012, I wanted at least a few different songs in there if I was gonna see him again.

That being said, I won't be going to the show in Boston next week. Same exact setlist, song for song, as the Twins of Evil tour.

Hey Cruel World
Disposable Teens
The Love Song
No Reflection
Mobscene
The Dope Show
Slo-Mo-Tion
Rock Is Dead
Personal Jesus
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
Coma White
King Kill 33
Antichrist Superstar
The Beautiful People

PVH5150 01-18-2013 09:04 PM

Aaaaaand I pulled a stoopid. Can someone put this in the correct forum, please?

TheNobleFaceHumper 01-18-2013 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=PVH5150;507880]For those interested.

First show of the 2013 leg.

I'd been wanting to see the setlist because having seen him twice in 2012, I wanted at least a few different songs in there if I was gonna see him again.

That being said, I won't be going to the show in Boston next week. Same exact setlist, song for song, as the Twins of Evil tour.

Hey Cruel World
Disposable Teens
The Love Song
No Reflection
Mobscene
The Dope Show
Slo-Mo-Tion
Rock Is Dead
Personal Jesus
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
Coma White
King Kill 33
Antichrist Superstar
The Beautiful People[/QUOTE]

For the most part the same setlist he played on the Zombie tour, I'm glad he's continuing to play Coma White though.

Chris_M_S 01-18-2013 10:05 PM

I will love almost any set with "Coma White" involved. I told him this once.

electrocute1031 01-18-2013 11:07 PM

I didn't get to see him play Coma White in CT so at least that's a change. Still should be a fun time, going with a couple people who haven't seen him live before so they'll probably love it.

christopher 01-18-2013 11:57 PM

I'm still happy I got to see him do Coma White/Coma Black. I dont think I'll be seeing him anytime soon though. oh well

W0unds 01-19-2013 05:50 AM

Still debating on going to see Manson in a few weeks.

I'm glad to see Coma White on there but this is just an hour for a headlining set - seems a bit short given the price of these shows.

Tatdrummer 01-19-2013 03:05 PM

This was an awesome show, if the opening band was instrumental they would've been better but they were one of the best Manson's ever brought with him, besides obviously Slayer and whatever festivals he's ever payed, instead they had 2 girls singing/screeching that made it horrible...also they did IRRESPONSIBLE HATE ANTHEM with the ''We hate love, we love hate'' chant which was awesome..it was after the beautiful people.

VelvetHarry 01-21-2013 07:04 AM

So I guess they're officially at the point of pretending Portrait of an American Family doesn't exist

W0unds 01-21-2013 07:40 AM

Looks like he added "Little Horn" as the closer at shows since then - according to setlist.fm.