WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Neurosis -- Atlanta, GA -- December 29th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=22153)

brutal_descent 12-30-2012 01:18 PM

Neurosis -- Atlanta, GA -- December 29th, 2012

Review later, setlists nao

NEUROSIS:

Distill (Watching the Swarm)
My Heart for Deliverance
At the End of the Road
Times of Grace
At the Well
Left to Wander
We All Rage in Gold
Bleeding the Pigs
Given to the Rising
Through Silver in Blood

RWAKE:

An Invisible Thread
Crooked Rivers
It Was Beautiful but Now It's Sour
Was Only a Dream

PRIMATE:

March of the Curmudgeon
Social Seizure
Global Division
Silence of Violence
Hellbound
Headache
Decay/Attack
Wasted Youth
Goon
Draw Back a Stump
Street Fight
Get the Fuck Off My Lawn
Pride
Reform?

U.S. CHRISTMAS:

The Scalphunters
Wolf on Anareta
Silent Tongue
Lazarus

Let's get a roll call! larvtard, InFlamesOfBirchmen, greenReaper, me

justinm4bama 12-30-2012 01:26 PM

Such a great show! I left about 1:15 since I had to drive back home, but what time did they end?

greenReaper 12-30-2012 01:46 PM

Did anyone notice the keyboardist's head start bleeding about halfway through? and it looked like Scott Kelly got some blood on his forehead too near the end.

I dont remember what time they ended but it was pretty late. I was nice n boozed up and headed straight for the Clermont

brutal_descent 12-30-2012 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=justinm4bama;504607]Such a great show! I left about 1:15 since I had to drive back home, but what time did they end?[/QUOTE]

I got home around 2, haha.

Rocco44 12-30-2012 02:25 PM

Great setlist for me as a relatively new fan. So jealous you guys got to see Rwake. I'll probably have to SXSW or elswhere to see them one of these days.

brutal_descent 12-30-2012 02:52 PM

Met Brann and Bill, by the way!

adamclark52 12-30-2012 02:55 PM

Even though I'm more of a fan of the 1990's material from Neurosis I'd really like to see them someday. Have they ever played Canada?

InFlamesOfBirchmen 12-30-2012 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=justinm4bama;504607]Such a great show! I left about 1:15 since I had to drive back home, but what time did they end?[/QUOTE]

It couldn't have been later than 5 minutes or so after you left.

Brutal, I was looking for the Mastodon guys all night! Where'd you find them?

brutal_descent 12-30-2012 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=InFlamesOfBirchmen;504662]It couldn't have been later than 5 minutes or so after you left.

Brutal, I was looking for the Mastodon guys all night! Where'd you find them?[/QUOTE]

Brann was selling merch with his wife. I caught Bill backstage after Primate finished up.

elturtleboy 12-30-2012 07:38 PM

Woo hoo new Primate songs!

Frankthetank727 12-31-2012 04:17 AM

[QUOTE=adamclark52;504648]Even though I'm more of a fan of the 1990's material from Neurosis I'd really like to see them someday. Have they ever played Canada?[/QUOTE]

I just saw them in Chicago last night and even though I feel the same as you, Times of Grace and Through Silver in Blood alone were worth the ticket price. The entire show was amazing, but if you're worried about it not being that great, don't think that because it really was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. Just unbelievable power and energy, raw emotion, and a real honest performance.

petrovar 12-31-2012 04:31 AM

[QUOTE=Frankthetank727;504713]I just saw them in Chicago last night and even though I feel the same as you, Times of Grace and Through Silver in Blood alone were worth the ticket price. The entire show was amazing, but if you're worried about it not being that great, don't think that because it really was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. Just unbelievable power and energy, raw emotion, and a real honest performance.[/QUOTE]

I was really close to driving from Cleveland to Chicago for the show last night. The two things that kept me were having to work this morning and the weather. Glad it was such an amazing performance. One day I will see them live. How was The Atlas Moth? They have become one of my new favorite bands.