WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Top Ten Least Favorite Bands (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21974)

TheWildAndTheYoung 12-03-2012 11:35 AM

Top Ten Least Favorite Bands

do you have top ten bands that you think are your least favorite? If so post here!!Anyway here is mine:
10.Green Day
9.Britny Fox
8.Alice In Chains
7.Creed
6.Slipknot
5.AC/DC
4.Nirvana
3.Linkin Park
2.Coldplay
1.Nickelback

ShatteredFlame 12-03-2012 11:53 AM

Well Maroon 5 definitely takes the number 1 spot if I'd have to choose.

Nickelback is just so bad they're good.

TheWildAndTheYoung 12-03-2012 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=ShatteredFlame;499857]Well Maroon 5 definitely takes the number 1 spot if I'd have to choose.

Nickelback is just so bad they're good.[/QUOTE]
totally forgot about them,probably put them in front of linkin park

christopher 12-03-2012 12:09 PM

Are these bands you listen to or are they just bands you just don't like and are trying to rate the top 10 for that?

dcmetal108 12-03-2012 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=christopher;499861]Are these bands you listen to or are they just bands you just don't like and are trying to rate the top 10 for that?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna guess he doesn't listen to them.

<likes Black Veil Brides

<hates AC/DC, Slipknot, Alice In Chains, Green Day, and Linkin Park

JRA 12-03-2012 01:21 PM

Another day, another person who doesn't know the difference between least favorite and hated.

Guns N Roses = least favorite

iwrestledabearonce = can swallow a giant glass of AIDS

dcmetal108 12-03-2012 01:28 PM

[QUOTE=JRA;499881]Another day, another person who doesn't know the difference between least favorite and hated.

Guns N Roses = least favorite

[B]iwrestledabearonce = can swallow a giant glass of AIDS[/B][/QUOTE]

:(

BloodoftheKings 12-03-2012 01:47 PM

There's only few bands in particular that I really dislike. I guess the specific ones on my list would be Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N Roses, and A Day to Remember and the rest can just be any shitty metal/death-core and glam metal bands.

mastodon421 12-03-2012 02:08 PM

If I was to do a least favorite bands list it would be dominated by modern country and indie shit like the Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver. When it comes to metal bands it would be vagcore bands like Asking Alexandria, We Came as Romans, and Make Me Famous, really shitty deathcore like Chelsea Grin and Atilla, and basically any power metal band.

Dextrimental 12-03-2012 02:16 PM

In terms of what I've heard, Oceano are probably the band that have least entertained me while still containing elements of styles of music I usually enjoy. They bored the hell out of me. After that, I really don't put thought into music I don't like. If I don't like it, I don't listen to it. I try to find merit in all music so I can at least meet people half-way when bands I may not like or listen to come up.