WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Deceased album "Ghostly White" (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21946)

treghet 11-29-2012 10:09 PM

New Deceased album "Ghostly White"

HELLS HEADBANGERS officially confirms that underground legends DECEASED will release their next (7th!) full-length album through the label. Set for release later on in 2013 through HELLS HEADBANGERS on both CD and LP formats, the next DECEASED album will be titled Ghostly White and shall feature the following tracklisting:

Tracklisting for DECEASED's Ghostly White
1) The Shivers
2) In A Quiet Town
3) Mr's Allardyce
4) The Germ Of Distorted Lore
5) To Serve The Insane
6) Poor Jessica's Drifted Away
7) A Palpitation's Warning

Founding frontman King Fowley had the following to say about DECEASED's forthcoming Ghostly White: "This record will be a very produced musical journey that will capture the complete morbid side of DECEASED. If we do what we are setting out to do, it will ooze of dark melody without forgetting the rough aggressive edges and catchiness in the songwriting that we've kept in our sound since day one. There will be a complete haunting aura throughout the record! A few songs will be lengthy tracks, including a 15-minute ride. Fitting interludes will lock in the actual tracks, and little jolts of madness will also rear their ugly heads from time to time. This is a musical adventure we've been waiting to take, and now's the time. Get out your woolen overcoats, the funeral is about to begin...."

[url]http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/deceased.asp[/url]

smearCampaign 11-30-2012 07:24 AM

:rocker:

Perhaps a proper tour next year as well?

treghet 11-30-2012 07:47 AM

[QUOTE=smearCampaign;499393]:rocker:

Perhaps a proper tour next year as well?[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. So far they are only planning some one off shows and a small tour with Gravehill in March. The tour dates are tentative, but they're not doing any Texas shows. I'm going to be at the Anaheim show for sure. :D

Jan 12 Brooklyn
Feb 16 Chicago

Mar 8 Tennessee
Mar 9 Oklahoma
Mar 10 Arizona
Mar 11 Los Angeles
Mar 12 Anaheim
Mar 13 San Francisco
Mar 14 Utah
Mar 15 Denver
Mar 16 St. Louis

smearCampaign 11-30-2012 08:35 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;499396]That would be awesome. So far they are only planning some one off shows and a small tour with Gravehill in March. The tour dates are tentative, but they're not doing any Texas shows. I'm going to be at the Anaheim show for sure. :D[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah, I forgot about that run with Gravehill. That will be awesome. I'm glad I at least got to catch them last year.

AnataFan4Life 11-30-2012 08:36 AM

Should be good, these guys never disappoint :rocker:

kalfitegrdan 12-01-2012 05:09 AM

[QUOTE=treghet;499396]That would be awesome. So far they are only planning some one off shows and a small tour with Gravehill in March. The tour dates are tentative, but they're not doing any Texas shows. I'm going to be at the Anaheim show for sure. :D

Jan 12 Brooklyn
Feb 16 Chicago

Mar 8 Tennessee
Mar 9 Oklahoma
Mar 10 Arizona
Mar 11 Los Angeles
Mar 12 Anaheim
Mar 13 San Francisco
Mar 14 Utah
Mar 15 Denver
Mar 16 St. Louis[/QUOTE]

Do you perhaps have a link for the dates? More specifically, the Chicago date. I keep hearing about it and can't find any information on it.

treghet 12-01-2012 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=kalfitegrdan;499552]Do you perhaps have a link for the dates? More specifically, the Chicago date. I keep hearing about it and can't find any information on it.[/QUOTE]

None of the shows have been announced yet. According to King the Chicago show will either be at Double Door or Reggie's. Brooklyn will be at the Saint Vitus Bar.

kalfitegrdan 12-21-2012 01:34 PM

Deceased
w/ Disinter, Hell Awaits, Dia Morte
February 16, 2013
Reggie's Rock Club, Chicago, IL

:party:

Fates Guardian 12-21-2012 01:56 PM

Great news! I've been hounding King for either an Atlanta show or a Charlotte show for the better part of two years now. Hopefully 2013 will be the year. In any case, I've no doubt that 'Ghostly White' will continue their streak of amazing albums that began with 'Fearless Undead Machines' (not that they've ever done an album that wasn't at least good). Up the tombstones!