WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Queensryche -- Hollywood, CA -- November 24th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21896)

Onioner 11-25-2012 05:52 AM

Queensryche -- Hollywood, CA -- November 24th, 2012

Outstanding show. Todd LaTorre pretty much just made Queensryche awesome again, Michael Wilton was really energetic and Scott Rockenfield is a fucking beast. Todd's singing was just incredible, he nailed pretty much every high note. Also finally ran into turtle again, good seeing you as always!

Queen of the Reich
Speak
Walk in the Shadows
The Whisper
En Force
Child of Fire
Warning
The Needle Lies
Prophecy
Roads to Madness
I Don't Believe in Love
My Empty Room
Eyes of a Stranger
Encore:
Take Hold of the Flame
Jet City Woman
Silent Lucidity
Empire

rjturtle9 11-25-2012 07:06 AM

This show was too badass! Sucks I never got to see them with Tate, but oh we'll, Todd rips!

bennythedog 11-25-2012 07:38 AM

Awesome! I was hoping the reviews for this would be this excellent! I can't wait for the Chicago show now!!

Queensrychian 11-25-2012 07:45 AM

Set is way to short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them but epic fail. Bands really need to look at bands like RUsh and play like 60 year old men!

ijwthstd 11-25-2012 08:44 AM

I was thinking of going and seeing if I could score a cheap ticket but ended up staying home. Were there people selling outside?

PlaysWithKnives 11-25-2012 09:25 AM

Great set. Latorre can sing his ass off. They seem to have new life without Tate holding them back.

Travis The Dragon 11-25-2012 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;498477]Set is way to short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them but epic fail. Bands really need to look at bands like RUsh and play like 60 year old men![/QUOTE]

Rush doesn't put on a super energetic performance like bands like QR, Maiden and so on. Also, Geddy doesn't sing super powerful and energetic like other bands and if other bands did longer shows along with the energy and singing, it could be very hard on them.

Super amazing setlist for sure! This needs to come here!

rjturtle9 11-25-2012 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;498546]Rush doesn't put on a super energetic performance like bands like QR, Maiden and so on. [/QUOTE]

Um... From my experience, Geddy Lee moved on stage a little more then Queensryche did, while playing bass. The old age thing isn't really an excuse for short setlists. I do agree that not all bands can put on evening with shows like Rush, but there is no excuse for a headline set to not be at least an hour and a half.

Queensryche set didn't really feel that short last night though. It was a pretty good set.

tenchimyo 11-25-2012 06:32 PM

my only complaint is that they have not toured around DC yet!!

Fe Maiden 11-26-2012 06:59 AM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;498546]Rush doesn't put on a super energetic performance[/QUOTE]Yeah........wait......huh?:eek: Are you serious? Have you really watched a RUSH show? Alex is all over the place, Neil....well you can't say he is not energetic....enough said there.....and Geddy is pretty damn energetic in my book!