WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dying Fetus -- Atlanta, GA -- November 24th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21891)

coltongsmith 11-24-2012 10:10 PM

Dying Fetus -- Atlanta, GA -- November 24th, 2012

Cerebral Bore*

Maniacal Miscreation
Horrendous acts of iniquity
Entombed in Butchered Bodies
The Bald Cadaver
24 Party Dungeon

Cattle decapitation

The carbon Stampede
Your disposal
Do not resuscitate
Testicular manslaughter
Lifestalker*
Forced gender reassignment
Kingdom of tyrants

Dying fetus

From womb to waste
Schematics
Your treachery will die with you
Procreate the malformed
Justifiable homicide
Tearing inside the womb
Subjected to a beating
Epidemic of hate
Invert the idols
Fornication terrorists
In the Trenches
Homicidal retribution
Pissing in the mainstream
Kill your mother rape your dog

Review later. Quick note. Cattle said they are trying for summer slaughter and cerebral bore is using a fill in male vocalist for the whole tour. Not 100% on what happened. Setlists are 100% accurate all bands. Straight from on stage setlist.

anomynous 11-24-2012 10:18 PM

wtf Cerebral Bore, your singer being gone is kinda a big deal.

Then again, they never addressed their bass player missing at Summer Slaughter

LogicBomb 11-24-2012 10:36 PM

No shit, Tearing Inside the Womb? I'd love to hear that live, they usually only play Grotesque Impalement. All in all pretty decent Fetus set. They need to play more from Stop at Nothing.

metallicbrian666 11-24-2012 11:33 PM

From Facebook

"Som walked out on us less than 24 hours before the US tour, and we were forced to either cancel or go ahead with it as an instrumental if need be. We didn't want to let our US fans down, so we went ahead with our buddy Shawn Whitaker on vocals for the tour. Show us your support and make Shawn feel at home, he saved us from a disaster."

Sucks but Whitaker owns at least. Seeing him with Pathology showed how much better they are without I Declare War dude

mankvill 11-25-2012 12:27 AM

Shawn Whitaker is awesome.

Also: another Fetus tour with them doing Fornication Terrorists that isn't coming here :(

hellawaits77ny 11-25-2012 03:36 AM

At least they're playing more songs from the new album. I think they were only playing 2 from it on their last tour. I think DF's sets are getting kinda stale, but it's still a solid set. And Tearing Inside the Womb is a very welcome suprise.:rocker: Also happy to Pissing In The Mainstream and KYM/RYD back. I remember the tour they did during late winter/early spring, and they didn;t play those 2.

Unfortunately this tour comes nowhere within 5 hours of me. Especially bummed since Sean said they would be playing Montreal on this tour.

VoidFlame 11-25-2012 04:12 AM

[QUOTE=hellawaits77ny;498461]
Especially bummed since Sean said they would be playing Montreal on this tour.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you told me that, and when the tour was announced, my disappointment grew to unreached levels. Fuck, such a crazy line-up.

Also, this sucks for Cerebral Bore.

greenReaper 11-25-2012 11:04 AM

Cattle also played A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat. They ended up crashing at my place after the show too.

justinm4bama 11-26-2012 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=greenReaper;498503]Cattle also played A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat. They ended up crashing at my place after the show too.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember where in the set they played this?

elturtleboy 11-26-2012 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=greenReaper;498503]Cattle also played A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat. They ended up crashing at my place after the show too.[/QUOTE]

Story time! We want details!