WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- Antwerp, Belgium -- November 1st, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21718)

MetalIsArt 11-03-2012 06:45 AM

Kreator -- Antwerp, Belgium -- November 1st, 2012

Nile:
[LIST=1][*]Kafir[*]Sacrifice unto sebek[*]Hittite dung incantion[*]Enduring the eternal molestation of flame[*]Supreme humanism of megalomania[*]Permitting the noble dead to descend to the underworld[*]Sarcophagus[*]Black seeds of vengeance[/LIST]

Morbid angel:
[LIST=1][*]Immortal rites[*]Fall from grace[*]Rapture[*]Maze of torment[*]Sworn to the black[*]Existo vulgoré[*]Nevermore[*]Lord of all fevers & plague[*]Chapel of ghouls[*]Where the slime live[*]Blood on my hands[*]Bil ur-sag[*]God of emptiness[/LIST]
Kreator:
[LIST=1][*]Intro (Personal Jesus by Johnny Cash & mars mantra)[*]Phantom antichrist[*]From flood into fire[*]Enemy of God[*]Phobia[*]Hordes of chaos (a necrologue for the elite)[*]Civilization collapse[*]Voices of the dead[*]Extreme aggression[*]People of the lie[*]Death to the world[*]Endless pain[*]Pleasure to kill

[*]Violent revolution[*]United in hate[*]Betrayer[*]Flag of hate[*]Tormentor[/LIST]
Observations:

- Pretty sure that it was sold out
- Morbid Angel was one of the most brutal shows I've ever seen. The new songs sound much better live.
- I can now finally say that I'm a Kreator fan.
- Still don't like Nile, musically it's not even that bad, but the vocals kill it for me. And a few "midtempo" songs won't hurt.
- Missed Fueled By Fire, so if anyone has got the setlist?

Hell yeah!!!!

christopher 11-03-2012 06:53 AM

That sucks Morbid Angel cut Angel of Disease. I still can't believe Fueled by Fire is on this tour!

treghet 11-03-2012 07:22 AM

[QUOTE=christopher;495196]That sucks Morbid Angel cut Angel of Disease.[/QUOTE]

Wow, yeah. I'm glad we got it here. That was definitely the highlight of the set for me.

Spiner202 11-03-2012 07:48 AM

I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see Morbid and Kreator back to back. Neither set is ideal for me, but both bands have so many good songs that it doesn't matter at all.

MetalIsArt 11-03-2012 08:08 AM

[QUOTE=Spiner202;495203]I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see Morbid and Kreator back to back. Neither set is ideal for me, but both bands have so many good songs that it doesn't matter at all.[/QUOTE]

Kreator is the biggest European thrash metal band for a reason. ;):rocker:

MetalIsArt 11-13-2012 07:11 AM

Fueled by fire's set was something like this:

[LIST=1][*]Within the abyss[*]Unidentified remains[*]Dreams of terror[*]Deadly restraints[*]Thrash is back[*]Eye of the demon[/LIST]

rjturtle9 11-13-2012 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;496710]Fueled by fire was something like this:

[LIST=1][*]Within the abyss[*]Unidentified remains[*]Dreams of terror[*]Deadly restraints[*]Thrash is back[*]Eye of the demon[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Thrash is Back is the worst thrash song ever written. That is fact. Why is FBF even on this tour?!

energymetal14 11-13-2012 05:34 PM

This is such a great tour lineup, even though I agree Fueled by Fire should not be on here. And I would gladly take all three of those sets, even though they're missing some great songs there are still so many good ones in there!

MetalIsArt 11-14-2012 02:25 AM

Lol, it seems that I didn't miss much. ;)

Zla Vydra 11-14-2012 06:00 AM

[QUOTE=Spiner202;495203]I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see Morbid and Kreator back to back. Neither set is ideal for me, but both bands have so many good songs that it doesn't matter at all.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, they toured the US together in 1993, along with Paradise Lost. Kreator played a [I]Renewal[/I]-heavy set, and PL played a set split between tunes from [I]Gothic[/I] and [I]Shades of God[/I]. I don't remember anything about the Morbid Angel set.