WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lamb of God -- Phoenix, AZ -- October 30th, 2012 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21692)

What Hell is About 10-30-2012 11:02 PM

Lamb of God -- Phoenix, AZ -- October 30th, 2012

First night of the tour and Randy is back and in top form! Did not write down the setlists for the other bands. Missed Sylosis, but Hatebreed was solid as an opening band. In Flames lost all the momentum Hatebreed built up and I still think their vocalist is struggling a bit! I saw them at Mayhem and thought the same thing when sure enough their Phoenix stop was the last one before they pulled out! Boring set! Each band had 30-45 minute sets.

Lamb of God has 2 small video screens now and a nice little stage set up. Even Chris Adler's drumset lights up! The screens alternate between videos programmed to match the music (think Rob Zombie) and live cameras of the band. The lighting all throughout the night was badass. Randy's energy never stopped and you could tell he was happy to be up there. The venue is the same as where Dethklok/Gojira were to play with LoG and it is definitely too big for this tour. The pit was full but seats were empty all throughout! Doesn't fucking matter LoG was phenomenal!

Setlist:

Drum Intro (Adler botched!)
Desolation
Ghost Walking
Walk With Me In Hell
Set to Fail
Ruin
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Eleventh Hour :rocker:
The Undertow
Omerta
Contractor
Redneck
Black Label

Great show! Gojira's new album kept playing between sets :tongue::horns:

RampinUp46 10-30-2012 11:07 PM

[QUOTE=What Hell is About;494634]Eleventh Hour[/QUOTE]

:party:

street_burial 10-30-2012 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=What Hell is About;494634]
Omerta
[/QUOTE]

FUCK. THE ONE FUCKING TIME I CAN'T GO SEE THEM. :bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

maidenpriest 10-30-2012 11:21 PM

Here was In Flames set. I think they put on a decent performance. Only stuck around for first couple LoG songs before I decided to head out.

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Delight and Angers
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Reroute to Remain
Embody the Invisible
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
System
Deliver Us
Take this Life
My Sweet Shadow

MPF 10-30-2012 11:51 PM

Holy fuck, it only took several several years for them to bring back The 11th Hour.

That makes me wanna go!

broncoz 10-30-2012 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=maidenpriest;494639]Here was In Flames set. I think they put on a decent performance. Only stuck around for first couple LoG songs before I decided to head out.

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Delight and Angers
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Reroute to Remain
Embody the Invisible
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
System
Deliver Us
Take this Life
My Sweet Shadow[/QUOTE]

Christ Embody the Invisible is great but this is literally the only Colony song they've played in the states since 2006. Not headlining so not really surprised of the short shit set...but its literally the same 2-3 songs from every album rotating every tour. Honestly change something up.

rjturtle9 10-31-2012 01:28 AM

I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow. I'm very sad. :(

mastodon421 10-31-2012 03:23 AM

11th Hour and Omerta:drool: In Flames set is lame, but at least they are playing Embody the Invisible.

brutal_descent 10-31-2012 04:05 AM

Is no one of the opinion that this is a short-ass LOG set?

Edit: Seriously. I'd be pissed if I went.

tenchimyo 10-31-2012 04:57 AM

Kinda weak In Flames set, but either way thanks to all for the info!

Kinda bad that Anders is allegedly sounding bad (and killing momentum!)

Kinda thought Hatebreed would be a better... pre-LOG act than in Flames, but in flames has more sales?